By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the bloodiest game you've played?

Manhunt is the only game that has ever given me nightmares. I actually had a dream that somebody was forcing me to murder somebody else. It was probably the scariest dream I've ever had.

Around the Network

@ d21lewis

Wiiemo

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Manhunt is the only game that has ever given me nightmares. I actually had a dream that somebody was forcing me to murder somebody else. It was probably the scariest dream I've ever had.

you should have played the first, the second is like a children's game compared.

@OP

nen already picked what i was going to pick.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

you should have played the first, the second is like a children's game compared.

@OP

nen already picked what i was going to pick.

That's what I meant to say.  The first is the one that gave me the nightmare.  I just think the second one is gorier.

meatloaf73 said:
nen-suer said:

Nano Breaker

Holy Hanna!!!

That's not blood! It looks like stretched tongues and melted jelly beans!

A whole level dedicated to Blood lol.

Around the Network

Not too sure... Either God of War or Thrill-Kill. I think it was banned or something (at least in the UK).

God of War!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (sorry, couldn't find pictures of the headless, limbless, no name people I killed).

EDIT: but I did find this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kXYNVdiXv8

i'd like to add Shadow of Rome because i loved that game a lot

there is also another game that would give you a reward called "Paint the place red" that only happens if you have blood all over the room and didn't miss a spot, but i can't remember it, it was a japanese game.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Mad World easily