By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Accused Game Cheater Gets Knife Through Head and Survives!

gustave154 said:
This guy played too much hack n slash games thats probably why he survived

by Slashing his computer and hacking himself?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Xbbjf9s said:
over a game? what is wrong with people?

my thoughts exactly

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

He has god mode turned on =)

Sorry, didn't notice the thread earlier

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Would someone mind telling me how there are guys placing counterstrike in the background. Hand Held portable X-ray camera's don't exist. Not that I know off anyway.

The knife isn't the same one in that "real" operation picture either. You've either all been had or the X-ray image here is just a fake.

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
this is extreme

and i hate all these people who keep playing counter strike.

I thoroughly enjoyed my CSS gaming session with my friends today.  What's wrong with that?

Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies.

Wetmelon said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
this is extreme

I thoroughly enjoyed my CSS gaming session with my friends today.  What's wrong with that?

Me too actually. It seems I keep going back to UT2004 or CS when I want to have a fun time with an FPS. CS is more tactical and startegy heavy than any console FPS and UT seems to take infinitely more skill than any FPS since it came out. But I guess I do play in the little leagues if I get bored of the tension since playing UT2004 sends waaaay too much adrenaline going through my system. I start shaking and if it's a close match and I win at the end it almost feels like i won the inernet. Very unhealthy it seems, also throughougly awesome. Same fr CS minus all the adrenaline.

This kind of stuff happens like every day in China. (well not survive a wound like that) but fights like that for a game. Compare it to fights between fans of a football team. It is kind of schocking.

Wetmelon said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
this is extreme

that all fine if you are playing it for the fun.Many people still play it cause its a 'cool' thing and just because other are playing it alot others follow.i just don't like that

Damn lag always causing no reg. Knife headshot = auto OHKO.

Kidding aside, people take this stuff way too seriously.