By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Accused Game Cheater Gets Knife Through Head and Survives!

Severance said:
Wait china you say?
well that explains the rusty knife, it just doesn't quite cut it.

I never laugh at puns that much, but this is awesome.

Haha.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

That "I Banged your grama" kid should be relocated to China.

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Cheating is a serious business and unless you have a scout, you can't outrun a guy with a knife. 

Bamboleo said:
I wonder how though has to be the knife stab to go this far into the bone. I've tried to do this a few years ago with a dead piglet and it was hard.

(yes I comparing a human skull with a piglet skull)

Poor kid.

The side of the skull on a human is at its thinnest. Also some people are strong enough to break skulls with just a fist. It is easy to stab through a skull.

It will be easy to chase the stabber since he slowed down now, he should have kept his knife! What a noob :P

Around the Network

Yeah stabbing someone through the head over hacking is definitely the way to go. I don't condone hacking at all and find it evil. But the guy who stabbed him is just as dumb as the hacker.

The kid who stabbed him is going to help so many people once he gets a death penalty. Say bye bye to your organs.

Samus Aran said:

The kid who stabbed him is going to help so many people once he gets a death penalty. Say bye bye to your organs.

Not if Jonathan Ingram has anything to say about it!

And all this over Counter-Strike. Such a good game, still better that just about all rececnt shooters' online too. I wonder if there ever will be a CS 2.

Did anyone notice that the bland and the handle look exactly like a standard kitchen knife. Either Chinese are really good at hiding knives, or just blind, because there is no way someone woulc not see a knife that distinct without others noticing..

insane @_@

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-