By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Last Gen games would you like to see on the 360?

Conker!!!

Around the Network

Conker and BC (I really wanted to play that game).

KOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Jade Empire
Crimson Skies

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Does Shenmue count?

also

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

matt247 said:
Just remembered 'Metal Arms: Glitch in the System' that was an amazing game

Lmao i remember this game ,it's name always made me laugh for some reason.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Oddworld - Abe's [anything] would be cool!

The first and second games were pure genius.

Yeah DICE/MS has completely forgotten about Rallisport Challenge series. GO play RS2 and It's still one of the most beautiful racers years later.

Crimson Skies was a amazing game that I have no idea why MS has not revisited on the 360.

I believe 2k Sports has the Links team and title but has done nothing with it. Links 2004 is still my favorite golfing game to this day.

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath: I'd like to see a new one tho I doubt we ever will.

Phantom Dust: What a gem, where is the sequel?

Otogi 1/2: From Software came back with Ninja Blade instead of Otogi 3? Shame on them.

Voodoo Vince: This was Microsoft's best platformer. I'm guessing it didn't sell well though.

It's just that simple.

KOTOR. It's the reason why I bought an Xbox.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

New crimson skies
jet set radio future
halo trilogy pack in hd with online match making for 1 and 2

KOTOR 1 and 2- not really with many advances (game is pretty much perfect), but just for the sake of like a special edition, achievements, and fun.

Crimson Skies- I really enjoyed this game a lot more than I thought. I actually see a lot of main characters nowadays and storytelling form that game kinda used so definitely influential. Would love to see another one, although I know the developer that made it is no longer there.

Jade Empire- we need a second one. Although Dragon Age: Origins was nice, I do want another one.

Burnout- A REAL ONE. I'm a huge Burnout fan, and the last one I truly loved was Burnout 3. I want another one in that same respect. Burnout 3 was actually reason I bought an original Xbox, to tell ya the honest truth.

Star Wars Battlefront- this is probably the main thing I would want to play on 360. I loved playing Battlefront 2 online, so much that if you check the leaderboards for 2 flag CTF you should still see my name in the top 10 (hopefully). I not only want BF3 on 360... I NEED IT. Make this happen Lucasarts.