By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you be my friend?

I need a friend. Someone who loves gaming. Someone who is looking to buy a pretty new Xbox 360. Someone who is more then happy to get ten free arcade games the day they buy the machine. Lets say you are such a person I am the friend for you. I just know one of you wants to be my friend. Think of all the good times we shared. Getting the form, filling out the form, playing those ten free games. What a wonderful friendship we have enjoyed. Seriously I call first dibs the first special friend is mine. The line forms behind me.

http://www.jolt.co.uk/index.php?articleid=10049

Microsoft has come up with a new scheme to encourage newcomers to the Xbox 360 - convince a friend to buy a console, and get rewarded.

After filling in the appropriate forms (how exciting), both yourself and the friend with a brand new 360 will then be entitled to a massive ten free Xbox Live Arcade titles.

Dubbed the 'Together Experience', Microsoft has revealed that the titles included in the offer will be Every Extend Extra Extreme, Sonic The Hedgehog, Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting, Bomberman Live, Marble Blast Ultra, Spyglass Boardgames, 3D Mini Golf Adventures, Small Arms, Assault Heroes and Zuma Deluxe.

Don't forget to mention our name when you pick up your console. Sonic will do us.

Around the Network

Assault Heroes FTW!

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

awww...isn't that sweet.... hey wait a minute. What trickery is this? Your friendship reeks of personal gain! Away with thee pillager of my friendly fruits.

Hey, your friend gets the near $100 in free games too. Thats a true friendship if there ever was one!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

And I thought this was a thread about a Noob reaching out to me...

Around the Network

I just convinced my friend to buy one three days ago, after months of debate. How do I take advantage of this offer?

Wii Friend Code - 8899 3885 0924 4281

XBOX LIVE - miasma42

Currently Playing..... Gears of War2, Tiger Woods Wii

Wow, just wow... I'd never buy a 360 save for at gunpoint...

spam