By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 1st party challenge

This thread was inspired by Gigamishes thread.

Who do you think , yes "THINK" is the biggest FIRST PARTY DEVELOPER, and delivers the best quality first party ip of the current WII/HD generation?

NINTENDO?

SONY?

MICROSOFT?

Please state your reason's, and develop CONTROLLED ARGUMENTS, be sure to list game franchises to compare each company.

mM
Around the Network

SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT!

Why?

The biggest diversity.......platformers, FPS, TPS, quiz games, community games, PS Home, cinematic games.

They have quality AND quantity!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sony. By far. They just make so many games, and they are almost always gems. Their first party always seems to surprise people. Quantity and quality. And variety.

Also, while they make sequels like any company they also strive to make new IP's all the time, and we have Mr. Drake and Infamous among others because of it.

Quick question, how do you add a poll to the thread?

mM

I don't think you can add a poll after you've made the thread

so quickly lock this thread & makea new one with a poll.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

not happy with the peoples responses in gigamishe's thread?

Here is a little tip for you Leo, People will always think the first party of their favorite system is the best. Why? Because that is where their favorite games is.

Either way, there is no right or wrong answer. This is subjective and up to individual people to decide.

Just as it irritates you when people say they think nintendo or microsoft have a better first party than sony. It irritates me when people try to tell people that their opinion on a subjective issue is wrong. I know you haven't said anything about that yet in this thread, but I can read between the lines.