By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Versus XIII Hype Limousine!

Lol, I see that I've been ignored completely since the start of the thread XD

Anyway, have fun guys.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

the words are blurred out!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

^.- no, you Xen and about 10 others won't work, your images aren't compatible it says, i'll figure it out though because thats too many left out.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
^.- no, you Xen and about 10 others won't work, your images aren't compatible it says, i'll figure it out though because thats too many left out.

Noctis doesn't want a redhead hottie with him...Somehow I find that odd :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Severance said:

Damn i was hoping no-one would notice cuz' im frickin lazy... fine i'll get on that first since it should be easier to fix.

@lestat- his heart' belongs to stella, ironic she seems to want to kill the man. :)

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Severance said:

Damn i was hoping no-one would notice cuz' im frickin lazy... fine i'll get on that first since it should be easier to fix.

@lestat- his heart' belongs to stella, ironic she seems to want to kill the man. :)

didn't you know what he said on the last trailer?

he was talking about some light coming out of the closet , of course since he is notcis stella thought he meant he came outta the closet hence he is gay so she was broken hearted and want to kill the guy, now he is on rage mode killing random guys and sitting on his chair.

interesting story i tell you!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

thats as good as its going to get, i think the issue lies with the overall Res rather then the picture tweaking itself. but meh its decent atleast.

wooh!! the football dude, me likey lol

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

YO

i aint runnin from a wannabe-srsbiznes-zack!

Lemme in hype limo.