By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza 4 - First Day Sales?

Give it Yakuza 4 - first day Sales? The exclusiv Ps3-topgame was released this week. (Japan)

Ps: I love Yakuza 3 ^.^

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network
Marco said:

Give it Yakuza 4 - first day Sales? The exclusiv Ps3-topgame was released this week. (Japan)

Ps: I love Yakuza 3 ^.^

Why won't SEGA translate(or make a new name for western market???) the game name???\

Stupid SEGA,'cause Yakuza 3 is such a good game.

i think week one about 400-500k ps3 sales about 30-40k

why wont they make it multiplatform instead of forcing me to waste 350 euros!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/htmk73/archives/2914350.html

Many retailers said it sold better than Ryu ga Gotoku 3

I expect first week sales about 400-450K

Around the Network

What about Japanese Gangs or Gangs of Tokyo or something like that!!!

The game itself deserves at least 2 million sales WW,but the name Yakuza facked the sales of this series,again stupid SEGA,I mean no proper western name no proper western sales.No one knows what the fack Yakuza means(include Japanese),so why the fack you just won't translate the facking name,you want to sell it in western market??right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@psfanboy Actually 40k is a bit low. Between this and Torne I wouldn't be surprised to see it close to 50k.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

sbvgc2012 said:

What about Japanese Gangs or Gangs of Tokyo or something like that!!!

The game itself deserves at least 2 million sales WW,but the name Yakuza facked the sales of this series,again stupid SEGA,I mean no proper western name means no proper western sales.No one knows what the fack Yakuza means(include Japanese),so why the fack you just won't translate the facking name,you want sell it in western market??right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Are you serious??

Here in Brazil everyones knows what Yakuza means. It`s a surprise that in USA, people don`t know what this means.

Huya said:
why wont they make it multiplatform instead of forcing me to waste 350 euros!

like MAG(256 online FPS) or Uncharted 2,other consoles just can't handle the game.

You will never see a 256 online FPS on other consoles for sure,so you just wasted your money on a wrong console before.

Yakuza is already a changed title... and I think it's a pretty good one.