By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

dsister44 said:
@ Truck: Saying this might get me killed, but I think it is my duty as a townie to do this. If SAK does does turn out to be a zombie. I hope that you won't just vote to auto-lynch me. Just take a few minutes to go over a few posts before making your decision. And really, just follow your gut. There is just something about theRepublic that just makes me want to ask questions. Though at this time I do find SAK to be very suspicious.

I'm only saying this because I'm leaving for Walmart to get some pictures put on a disc. And would hate to return to a human controlled town.

Take a close look at this TruckOSaurus.  This post just screams that he knew SuperAdrianK would turn up zombie.  Look at how strongly he defended Nordlead, when he should not have known his alignment.  Look at how he downplayed SuperMario's slip up on Day One.

My role claim is genuine.  I am a zombie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

I actually have a really cool role. I'm a swamp zombie. I start two days out of Zombie Land in a swamp. At night I can choose to stay put or move closer. The closer I get to town the more I become like a regular zombie. The first night I was immune from all night actions. Tonight I will be able to be night killed (That's why I didn't want to roleclaim till tomorrow). Tomorrow I should be able to vote if I choose to move closer 

Edit: Sorry, I put "/ing" instead of "/img"

Something I thought about the other day, but forgot to post.

How did Dsister talk with us if he was two days travel away?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

1 - dsister not being able to vote, I'd like to know if he's able to vote only under certain conditions or if he can't vote at all.

Looking at my role PM now. I'm basically one step below a stump =/

Below?!? You mean you're worst than a stump?

In some ways yes, I have one thing that makes me (much) better then a stump. And the second I tell what that is I lose it(More or less)...

dsister I'd like you to tell me why you said that the second you tell about your role you would loose your one thing that made you much better than a stump? Yes telling us about your role made you more vunerable to night kills but I don't get the "I lose it" part?

Signature goes here!

Back! I'm going to answer these questions once at a time. (because Chrome sucks and if I try to answer them all my post will appear blank :P)

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- Right now theRepublic is still the most likely to be human in my mind.

I'm a zombie, and I will be able to prove it Tomorrow.

Nordlead, Dsister, and SuperAdrianK can't.

Lynch me Tomorrow if I am lying.

Put yourself in my place for an instant:

- From my point of view nordlead, dsister44, SuperAdrianK AND YOU can't prove you're zombies.

- We have to lynch someone today

- Thanks to Falcon and the fact that you're unwilling to roleclaim you're one big enigma compared to the other players who I can analyse from their past actions.

I'll say this, my role operates much like Final-Fan's role did.

To me your role doesn't really operate MUCH like Final-Fan's.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
dsister44 said:
@ Truck: Saying this might get me killed, but I think it is my duty as a townie to do this. If SAK does does turn out to be a zombie. I hope that you won't just vote to auto-lynch me. Just take a few minutes to go over a few posts before making your decision. And really, just follow your gut. There is just something about theRepublic that just makes me want to ask questions. Though at this time I do find SAK to be very suspicious.

I'm only saying this because I'm leaving for Walmart to get some pictures put on a disc. And would hate to return to a human controlled town.

Take a close look at this TruckOSaurus.  This post just screams that he knew SuperAdrianK would turn up zombie.  Look at how strongly he defended Nordlead, when he should not have known his alignment.  Look at how he downplayed SuperMario's slip up on Day One.

My role claim is genuine.  I am a zombie.

No, it could have gone either way with SAK for me. My trust in his zombieness has decreased everyday since he first roleclaimed. And like I said yesterday, you just seem scummy(It's probably the avatar ), and I didn't want to die before i got back from Walmart.

I defended Nordlead because I genuinely thought he was human. I had already made a chart that showed how close we were to losing, and really didn't want to mislynch him. And he was the person second from the bottom of my least suspicious list.  If you only post to defend yourself then you aren't very useful for the town.

And how did I downplay Mario's slip up? When I said he should be our first investigation? Or when I was asking people to change their vote to him?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3276122&page=15&postnum=6

One question. If I was human, why would I shoot Final-Fan? Someone that trusted me?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3326073&page=55&postnum=10

Sorry, this one took so long. Looking for links

TruckOsaurus said:

dsister I'd like you to tell me why you said that the second you tell about your role you would loose your one thing that made you much better than a stump? Yes telling us about your role made you more vunerable to night kills but I don't get the "I lose it" part?

I actually said that to get the discussion off my role. I thought that the humans had targeted me on night one, and didn't want to say that I was capable of being night killed then. So what I lose I guess was the element of surprise :P

I know that it might make me sound scummy, but I don't care. Might as well get everything out in the open.

And oh yeah, 

Vote: theRepublic

So now it looks like the ball's in your court Truck 

I wish I went with my original crazy plan right now... this is so hard....

Signature goes here!

I'm gonna go with my gut feeling. And vote:

Vote: theRepublic

dsister44 if you're the last human, you've played brillantly.

Signature goes here!

Vote Count

dsister44 - theRepublic (L-1)

theRepublic - dsister44, TruckOSaurus (LYNCHED)

With 3 alive, 2 votes are required to lynch.