By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:

You better put that "Vote TruckOSaurus" on a separate line, and with the word Vote in front, or WoW is likely to miss it.

No offense WoW but you're a bit erratic on vote detection. [edit:  when people put votes that aren't all by themselves in a separate line, I mean.  Also I was thinking of my past-game joke vote on dsister when I made this comment.]

It's all nordlead and trangentsprees' fault for using font colors that make my eye balls want to roll back into my head and burrow into my brain due to pain.

Good / Good / Good / Good / Good

Bad / Bad / Bad / Bad

Also, knock it off with the post editing.  Starting now (after this post) I'll be counting the number of edits I see.  If I see 3 edits from any one person, that person is instantly modkilled and the day ends.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Final-Fan said:

You better put that "Vote TruckOSaurus" on a separate line, and with the word Vote in front, or WoW is likely to miss it.

No offense WoW but you're a bit erratic on vote detection. [edit:  when people put votes that aren't all by themselves in a separate line, I mean.  Also I was thinking of my past-game joke vote on dsister when I made this comment.]

It's all nordlead and trangentsprees' fault for using font colors that make my eye balls want to roll back into my head and burrow into my brain due to pain.

Good / Good / Good / Good / Good

Bad / Bad / Bad / Bad

Also, knock it off with the post editing.  Starting now (after this post) I'll be counting the number of edits I see.  If I see 3 edits from any one person, that person is instantly modkilled and the day ends.

Even if we put "Edit"? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Yes.

Use EBWODP* if you have to.

*Edit by way of double post

Okay, people, we need to come to a conclusion quick.

If we keep going like this with all the votes divided up and no one talking this day will eventually lead to a No Lynch. No one wants a No Lynch.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:
I've come to realize that there are three at least remotely realistic possibilities in relation to the trangent thing:

1. There are two vote-restricted zombie roles (of 9 total players!).
2. There are two vote-restricted roles, but one is human.
3. There is one vote-restricted role, and dsister is lying.

In case 1:
A: I don't think it's likely at all.
B: If it is the case, then it's extremely likely that there were only 2 humans to start with, and one is dead so we can afford to risk a mislynch if we have a decent case against someone.

In case 2: I find dsister's role much, much more believable than trangent's.

In case 3: We lynch dsister obviously. (But I don't think we have much reason to believe case 3.)

Now, I was going to say that given these possibilities, we should go ahead and lynch trangent. But I also realized that TRANGENT HAS NO VOTE. Therefore, he's less of a threat than humans normally would be. Consequently, if we want to do some more human-hunting, that's not necessarily a bad idea ... but I'm keeping my vote on trangent, unless something really compelling pops up.

I don't consider dsister to be a vote-restricting role, though. I mean, he can't vote on the first day, sure, but as he moves closer to the town he gains the ability to vote and be night killed. 

Looking at it this way wouldn't it be more believable that there are two? I want discussion, dammit! 

@ WoW- fine. -_-

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Okay, people, we need to come to a conclusion quick.

If we keep going like this with all the votes divided up and no one talking this day will eventually lead to a No Lynch. No one wants a No Lynch.

I want to vote for truck or falcon, but I don't have any reasons too!!!

c03n3nj0 said:

I don't consider dsister to be a vote-restricting role, though. I mean, he can't vote on the first day, sure, but as he moves closer to the town he gains the ability to vote and be night killed. 

Looking at it this way wouldn't it be more believable that there are two? I want discussion, dammit! 

The thing is he sounds almost invincible. And I really can't see WoW putting a role like that in the game even though WoW said the game would be unbalanced. And I like SAK's post. Pointing out, the roleclaimed people and there weaknesses. I'm not saying that I think Trangent is scum, but just that I don't think he is still telling the whole truth 

dsister44 said:

The thing is he Trangentspree sounds almost invincible. And I really can't see WoW putting a role like that in the game even though WoW said the game would be unbalanced.

And I like SAK's post. Pointing out, the roleclaimed people and there weaknesses'

I'm not saying that I think Trangent is scum, but just that I don't think he is still telling the whole truth 

Fixed

Words Of Wisdom said:
Yes.
Use EBWODP* if you have to.
*Edit by way of double post

I'll try to remember.  But you should also remember something:  you asked for it! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

My "hot topic" thing just turned red >.>