By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

trangentspree said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Vote Count

supermario128 - nordlead, TruckOSaurus, Falcon095 (L-2)
nordlead - Final-Fan (L-4)
No Lynch - supermario128, SuperAdrianK, c03n3nj0 (L-2)

Not voting - dsister44, trangentspree

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(table will be posted at the start of each day)

This was the chart before I cast my vote, as Nordlead already pointed out. Explain to me how my voting 'no lynch' at this stage would not have created a majority for the 'no lynch' voters.

See the "L-2"? That means it needs to more votes for it. It would've had the majority but it wouldn't have passed 

Around the Network

I know it wouldn't have reached L-0, all I was saying was that it would put the 'no lynchers' into the majority.

Here I am!

Sorry for the absence yesterday, work + concert kept me away from the game.

I'm going to keep things simple, I've read back the start of Day 1 and trangentspree seemed to be pushing the supermario128 slip up a bit too much for him to be a human. So this reduces my suspicions of him (for now!).

I don't believe dsister would intentionally attract so much attention with his "I won't vote" routine if he were a human.

I'm going to give SuperAdrianK the benefit of the doubt since he DID vote for SM128 even though he was late to the party.

That leaves me with c03n3nj0.

Vote : c03n3nj0

Signature goes here!

Vote Count

c03n3nj0 - SuperAdrianK, TruckOSaurus (L-3)

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, Final-Fan, nordlead,  trangentspree

With 8 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

trangentspree said:
I know it wouldn't have reached L-0, all I was saying was that it would put the 'no lynchers' into the majority.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/majority
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plurality

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
trangentspree said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I haven't posted because of school and homework....

But anyways, I feel like Fina-Fan's chart backs up what I said quite nicely. There's nothing on it that really contradicts any of my reasonings.

Trangent's chart, I mean. 

I'd like to see a more fuller explanation of this, if you would be so kind.

Okay, Here's everything you listed for moi:

Now if you look at my post where I said similar things here

I already explained what I was thinking for not voting Mario yesterday, and now since you kindly put my posts in order it helps my point by comparing them, and what I see is exactly the same thing

---------------------------------------------

Now less about me, SuperAdriank needs to be talked to from what I noticed in the chart:

He said he didn't want to see Mario dead, he waits for Mario, but then goes to votes no lynch anyways. Later, he is the last one to vote for Mario. The thing that bothers me is that it seems that he could be someone throwing his fellow human under the bus to avoid suspicion, the whole day seemingly laying low and not adding much. And now he also votes for me, while I'm the center of suspicion.

Oh, and Truck, that post annoys me because it also seems lazy in your reason for voting "Oh, he's the only one I find suspicious now!" That's just like SuperAdriank -_-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:
trangentspree said:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/majority
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plurality

The "L-x" number is based on needing a majority to lynch. So by definition if you have reached L-0 you do not have a majority.

Unless your point is that you were joking. Since you certainly haven't said anything about knowing you were using the wrong word but proceeding anyway.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

trangentspree said:
Final-Fan said:
trangentspree said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I haven't posted because of school and homework....

But anyways, I feel like Fina-Fan's chart backs up what I said quite nicely. There's nothing on it that really contradicts any of my reasonings.
Trangent's chart, I mean. 

I'd like to see a more fuller explanation of this, if you would be so kind.

There you go. 

What?
I want to hear how my chart backs up what he's said quite nicely, I don't care about the typo.

I thought that, since you only underlined the "Final-Fan's chart" part, you were implying the fact that I had made no such chart and asking him what the heck he was referring to. 

So never mind. 

Final-Fan said:
The "L-x" number is based on needing a majority to lynch. So by definition if you have reached L-0 you do not have a majority.

Unless your point is that you were joking. Since you certainly haven't said anything about knowing you were using the wrong word but proceeding anyway.

This is really the last time that I respond to this point, because I'm beginning to feel like a broken-record.

At the time that I voted, I had the ability to give the 'no lynchers' the most votes compared to every other option (it would have stood at L-1 No Lynch, L-2 Mario, L-4 Nordlead). It wouldn't have ended the day immediately, but if nobody else changed their vote it would have become the vote that carried.

This is the point that I have been making, it was of relatively minor importance, stop being so bloody obtuse about it.