By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15A - Game Thread - Vanilla Round

KingFate said:
Hatmoza is in the other game.

Hatmoza is in neither of the games. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

come on people, where the heck are you?

calling all players, get here now!

seriously, there are almost as many interlopers from the other game tracking the thread posting as people actualy in this game, come on!

Ok everyone, I'm going to stick my neck out here and give my first impressions of everyone in an effort to get some discussion going.

ArkZero
Giving the minimum amount of input possible so far: ArkZero has only said two words.

Is he laying low or is he usually a man of few words? 

Dtewi
Dtewi seemed dissapointed the game wasn't bigger. Is this because he wants a bigger crowd to blend into? 
After announcing he was here he then started joking around.

GodOfWar_3ever
God has never played Mafia before.
After announcing he was here and being mock fingered, he started joking around with Dtewi.

insomniac17
insomniac registered his presence and expressed his hopes that the game got going soon.
He is has not been back since. 

KingFate
KingFate also commented on the smaller size of the game.
He has been fairly active in the thread so far however his intel on the whereabouts of Hatmoza is sketchy at best. 

Nikells
Nikells is clearly omnipotent and you should all do exactly what he says. 

SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy was the only one to answer my question regarding day 1 procedure, since then he has expressed his eagerness to get the game going.
To me this either suggests he has the towns best interests at heart or just wants it to seem like he does.

theRepublic
theRepublic was about last night but has not returned since. 

Vetteman94
Vetteman has, like ArkZero and theRepublic, only let us know that he is playing so far.

KingFate  
Nikells  
SciFiBoy  
theRepublic    
Vetteman94

Obviously this is almost entirely speculative seeing as nothing has actually happened yet!

The way I see it: more talking is better for the town.
Anybody who has not made a post of substance so far and does not do so within the next 12 hours will start to become a lot more suspicious in my eyes. 

c03n3nj0 said:
KingFate said:
Hatmoza is in the other game.

Hatmoza is in neither of the games. 

Really? I could have sworn I saw him sign up. Anyways this has nothing to do with the thread so let's move on.

Nikells that's a good start.

PSN ID: KingFate_

hatmoza posted in the sign up thread to say he wouldnt be taking part KingFate, I think he may have signed up at first but then decided against it/had other commitments.

OT: still no sign of the others -_-

I reckon that we look like this:

1 cop
1 doctor
4 town

3 mafia

that sound likely to everyone else?

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
hatmoza posted in the sign up thread to say he wouldnt be taking part KingFate, I think he may have signed up at first but then decided against it/had other commitments.

OT: still no sign of the others -_-

1 cop
1 doctor
4 town

3 mafia

Going by that, one mislynch and the town is throughly screwed.

PSN ID: KingFate_

SciFiBoy said:

1 cop
1 doctor
4 town

3 mafia

I think its safe to assume those, or something very close to that, are the roles.

Okay, so not a whole lot has happened. Nikells, you posted a nice chart. That pretty much sums up what's going on so far... that is, not much.

SciFiBoy said:
come on people, where the heck are you?

calling all players, get here now!

seriously, there are almost as many interlopers from the other game tracking the thread posting as people actualy in this game, come on!

I think that starting on a Friday night might explain the absence of some people.

Tracking!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Tracking!

This

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||