By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance: Fall of man nearing 2 million

Not bad for a system that has sold just under 6 million total consoles.

Also, it was a very good game.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=1893

Around the Network

That is especially because it was bundled in Europe and because it was the best lauch title and I thought it was bundled in USA too.

Wow...didn't notice it was that high, for some reason i thought it was at 1.2 million???

It makes me want that game all over again.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

currently the attach rate is like 30 percent...not bad.

Also, I didnt think this game was bundled.

Around the Network
kvh22000 said:
currently the attach rate is like 30 percent...not bad.

Also, I didnt think this game was bundled.

neither did I.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Yeah I am not sure in the US but in Europe the 60GB is bundled with Resistance and Motorstorm.

Yeah i had it... sold it along with my ps3... was a pretty good game, i liked the idea how you go accross England... but then again Gears of war is much better.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Jessman said:
Yeah i had it... sold it along with my ps3... was a pretty good game, i liked the idea how you go accross England... but then again Gears of war is much better.

WTF?!?!?!

go across england? Gears of war was only better in graphics., and the cover system.

mM
leo-j said:
Jessman said:

WTF?!?!?!

go across england? Gears of war was only better in graphics., and the cover system.

Yes Leo-J in Resistance you cross England.

Manchester, Yorkshire (good spelling?), Nothingham is all in England.

And London is also in England.