By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Holy cow! Call of Duty is at 740k for the PS3!

Click on the games, it's right there.

It's clear that Call of Duty 4 and quite possibly Assassin's Creed will become the PS3's first 3rd party million sellers. Yep, much more robust software sales atm.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

I didnt know but watever, hopefully cod4 sells 1 million on the ps3, and assassins creed as well(my favorite ps3 game).

mM

Leo-j, Assassin's Creed and COD4 will reach 1m easily.

Resistance was never bundled and it is at almost 2 million.

carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:
uncharted is just a limited release, expect much bigger sales next week 120k-150k USA only.

Everyone said the same about R&C....

Did they? I am sure that Uncharted was not available in a lot of stores but about R&C I don't know.

Around the Network
kvh22000 said:
Resistance was never bundled and it is at almost 2 million.

Euhm it is bundled in Europe.

konnichiwa said:
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:
uncharted is just a limited release, expect much bigger sales next week 120k-150k USA only.

Did they? I am sure that Uncharted was not available in a lot of stores but about R&C I don't know.

Ps3 fans did... they said the same thing "omg it was only available on a couple stores for a few days! expect more for next week!"

We would need to check past news/comments about american charts to find those claims tho. 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Anyone think these titles might sway developers working on platform exclusives? It certainly seems like multi-platform games are much less risk and greater reward.

carlos710 said:
konnichiwa said:
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:

Ps3 fans did... they said the same thing "omg it was only available on a couple stores for a few days! expect more for next week!"

We would need to check past news/comments about american charts to find those claims tho. 

Yeah and Wii fans said the same thing about SMG and Zack & Wiki, So?

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Duckaluck said:
carlos710 said:
konnichiwa said:
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:

Yeah and Wii fans said the same thing about SMG and Zack & Wiki, So?

Not really to be honest. But im not the one that made such bet like yours.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"