By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WII - E3 Bingo Prediction Thread!

I think one or both of Starfox and Pikmin is pretty much assured. Hopefully for the end of the year, but likely will be a pre-rendered teaser with a fist half 2011 release. That being said, I'm gonna go with some less likely ones.

Pokemon Wii MMO
F-Zero Wii
Pilotwings Wii

One of those will be announced alongside either Starfox or Pikmin for first half 2011, similar to the Galaxy 2/Other M announcement last year.

Around the Network

don't know... surprise me Nintendo thats all i gotta say

Bamboleo said:
HD is so 2006...

my wishes:

- Zelda Trailer
- Zelda demo playable, so we get feedback about it from actual consumers, not Nintendo staff.
- Zelda release date
- NO successor for the DS. They can save that one for the TGS later and launch it in Christmas 2011 just in Japan.

You do know that Zelda is confirmed to be at E3 with a playable demo?

Hmm... I'm seeing talk for a few of the new game sales, like MHTri, Mario Galaxy 2, and maybe even Other M. I also see sales for their systems, with a focus on the DSi XL. Possibly talk of NSMBWii closing in on (or even reaching?) 20 million shipped copies. I'm also hoping for dates for a few of the other titles, like Xenoblade, Last Story, and maybe a trailer and a generic 2011 release date for DQX. I think a trailer and hands-on gameplay of Zelda Wii is almost a given, as is a demo of the Vitality sensor. Black Wii is also finally coming to America.

There is one more I can see, though I think it's too hard to predict- that is, DS2. First, there will not be a Wii 2. Why announce a new system before you even release accessories for a current one? But DS2, well... that's tougher. If rumors start to come out in full force for a PSP2, I think Nintendo will announce a DS2 for release next year. If there are no rumors, I think Nintendo will have it anyway, just in case Sony goes before them in the conference and managed to keep PSP2 hidden. (Though given Sony's record, I don't see this.) If there is a good chance of an announcement, I don't see Nintendo wanting to let Sony steal the portable market hype. However, if Sony doesn't say a peep, I don't think Nintendo will either.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Hmm... I'm seeing talk for a few of the new game sales, like MHTri, Mario Galaxy 2, and maybe even Other M. I also see sales for their systems, with a focus on the DSi XL. Possibly talk of NSMBWii closing in on (or even reaching?) 20 million shipped copies. I'm also hoping for dates for a few of the other titles, like Xenoblade, Last Story, and maybe a trailer and a generic 2011 release date for DQX. I think a trailer and hands-on gameplay of Zelda Wii is almost a given, as is a demo of the Vitality sensor. Black Wii is also finally coming to America.

There is one more I can see, though I think it's too hard to predict- that is, DS2. First, there will not be a Wii 2. Why announce a new system before you even release accessories for a current one? But DS2, well... that's tougher. If rumors start to come out in full force for a PSP2, I think Nintendo will announce a DS2 for release next year. If there are no rumors, I think Nintendo will have it anyway, just in case Sony goes before them in the conference and managed to keep PSP2 hidden. (Though given Sony's record, I don't see this.) If there is a good chance of an announcement, I don't see Nintendo wanting to let Sony steal the portable market hype. However, if Sony doesn't say a peep, I don't think Nintendo will either.

They can't talk sales for Other M, it won't be released by then. Pretty sure E3 is mid-June this year, but that still precedes Other M by two weeks or so.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Well most things I'd think of have been said already, so all that is left for me to say is:

Dragon Quest VII or VIII remake on Wii (just like they remade IV and V on the DS before IX, to make the series more popular)

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

1. Vitality sensor + games
2. Zelda Wii
3. Line Attack Heroes
4. New Hardware- DS2

Mr Khan said:
dunno001 said:

They can't talk sales for Other M, it won't be released by then. Pretty sure E3 is mid-June this year, but that still precedes Other M by two weeks or so.

Hrm... why was I thinking July for E3, then? Ah well, yeah, nix that part, then...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

For sure:
- New Zelda
- Vitality sensor's software
- New Golden Sun

Probable:
- New Pikmin
- New Mario Party
- Unexpected game

Perhaps:
- DS' sucessor

melbye said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 on Wii

i would cry right there.tears and boogers.