By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Splinter Cell Conviction demo is up! On XBL.

I fuckin hate Microsoft....They hate broke people

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

I don't know why, but I expected more bashing on this thread

Kinect! who needs video games!

what gadgets can you use in demo?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Wow, this game is great. The only bad thing is that it uses every single button. I think you have to click the left stick to reload, kind of awkward.

matt247 said:
Wow, this game is great. The only bad thing is that it uses every single button. I think you have to click the left stick to reload, kind of awkward.

someone said that EMP is set to X.  You'd think setting EMP to the thumstick press would make more sense, no?

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
matt247 said:

someone said that EMP is set to X.  You'd think setting EMP to the thumstick press would make more sense, no?

This is the big WTF I have with these consoles. They are basically computers, but we can't bind our own button combinations? Why?

I may have to dust off the ol' 360 and give this game a shot

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |

nightsurge said:
matt247 said:

gadgets are set to X, so EMP, EMP grenades, sticky cam, reg grenades etc...

I tried it out a little while ago and I was impressed with the gameplay. I don't see it being Game of the Year because of some of the voice acting and a few technical issues (that will no doubt be resolved in the final version) but it doesn't matter. This game controlled like a dream and it was seriously fun! I can't wait to get the real thing. A huge step up from Double Agent's overly complicated controls.

Heading out hte door soon, and I WILL be downloading this bad boy!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder