By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kevin Butler "Moves" from the FUTURE *KB does it again*

Some people just don't have a sense of humour, Kevin Butler is the best thing in Playstation advertising since the good ol' PS1 days. Cheap shots??? he pulls them off with a lot of awesomesauce, i think even Aaron Greenberg and Don Mattrick found this good...

Around the Network
twesterm said:

God I hope Sony doesn't fire whoever came up with the Butler idea, this is how you advertise.

Full of low blows but also full of funny.

Wait, you said something positive about Sony? Are you sick? Is the world going to end?

THE END IS NIGH!

Anywho... Funny ad :D

Ssenkahdavic said:
Well done. Pew Pew Pew! That was golden (although probably not needed)

"He was unarmed and surrendering! How do you justify shooting him"?

"I had ammo".

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Ajescent said:
Low blows at Wii and Natal were unnecessary but an entertaining advert all the same.

WHERE DOES HE BASH THE wii and Natal???? I keep asking myself this.

that was epic. kevin butler is brilliant

Around the Network

Still Segata Sanshiro > Kevin Butler. That's all I can say.

pizzahut451 said:
Ajescent said:
Low blows at Wii and Natal were unnecessary but an entertaining advert all the same.

WHERE DOES HE BASH THE wii and Natal???? I keep asking myself this.

He bashes the Wii at the end of the boxing segment, but I can't remember what he said (videos are blocked at worked), but I remember the way he like convulses as he mimics Wii boxing.

He bashes Natal when he says "what we in the future call buttons".

Funny ad, but definitely an overal condescending tone. But it really is funny, so whatever =)

Wii gamers will have to thank Sony, and particularly Kevin Butler, if Nintendo will be forced to include WM+ as standard equipment instead of making them pay an extra!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Wii gamers will have to thank Sony, and particularly Kevin Butler, if Nintendo will be forced to include WM+ as standard equipment instead of making them pay an extra!

Yeah right. Nintendo will just continue to Nickel and Dime. They do this: Because they can.

Wagram said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Yeah right. Nintendo will just continue to Nickel and Dime. They do this: Because they can.

Just like Apple. And this makes me suddenly realize that should Apple release a console, there would be two dark sides of the force fighting each other!