By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 15 million Xbox 360s sold in Others! 100% increase!

Well done but they have a long way to go. There are still regions in Europe where MS are doing very poorly, for example Spain/Portugal and Italy. As it stands, 360 sales in Others are mediocre, and to make matters worse, a huge chunk of that comes from UK.

A lot of the consoles they sold early on also mean little as many have been replaced by the rejuvenated PS3. They wont beat Sony in these markets, but they can still become a big player if they drop the price and market the console even more heavily. Fortunately, Slim and Reach will help them a lot.

Around the Network

Grats MS! :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Congrats 360

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Aye, well done to the 360. Definitely a success for them this gen.

Honestly? I hope we don't see another failed console again. As long as Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony keep it up, we get healthy competition, continuous improvements and games always getting more impressive. That means the gamer wins.

Congrats to the Xbox Brand and to M$!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

According to VGC there are 15,014,662 Xbox 360s sold right now.

The original Xbox sold 7,536,260 consoles.

Not that I want to throw off the party or anything but... it's about 58K short (unless you count the delay for numbers on this site :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

15M is a good perf, but they can do better. Considering the machine is half-way in its lifetime span, I think the 30M mark can be achieved. Good luck to MS!