By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs Forza 3 Sceenshot Comparison... Can You Tell The Diffrence?

I see a racing game.

Around the Network

The interior picture of Gran Turismo 5 is from Gran Turismo 5: Prolouge

GT5 has far better lighting and reflections on the cars. That's the easiest way to tell.
GT5, top, bottom, bottom, bottom, top. Done.

huaxiong90 said:
fighter said:
elticker said:
huaxiong90 said:
fighter said:
huaxiong90 said:
fighter said:
imo sim fans will prefer 60fps, great online features and great physics over better graphics

it was understood that gt5 had better screenshots since years now, i would have prefered another criteria than that in this vs.

Please don't tell me you're trying to imply that FM3 does the mentioned features better than GT5.

it's pretty obvious i do think so, if you have elements proving otherwise feel free to share

GT5: Prologue ran at 60 frames per second. Safe to assume it'll be the same case with GT5.

GT5 will be the first game in the Gran Turismo franchise to include both mechanical and external damage modeling, including a real-time deformation engine that will process model deformation according to the speed and angle of impact. Also, the impressions of the physics engine displayed from the GT: Time Trial academy have generally been positive.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6423

that doesnt say in the whole racing history but in the gran turismo franchise and i think forza already have thos features as i get fucked if i crash a car in forza 3 with sim damage on but its very funny and fun whne me and my friend choose land rover and crash it into each other. Btw i heard that forza has the most realistic physics in any racing game that has been released to date thats what i think my impression was from insidesimracing

not only the claim doesn't extend outside the GT franchise but it doesn't concern the impact on the driving itself, and those are the physics that matter to a racing fan

I already answered that, fyi. Or did you not read the part about the GT: Academy?

Like I said, the fact that you even tried to argue about the 60 fps shows you're clueless on Gran Turismo.

Calm down, the GT5 academy part concerns driving physics and i was answering about the claim on damage. "not only the claim doesn't extend outside the GT franchise" refering to elticker's intervention on the same matter (damage physics).

As for me being "clueless" for not knowing GT5 runs at 60 fps well i guess i'm just a realistic guy who needs either a journalist or PolyphonyDigital to state that themselves

i hope you got me this time

Did anyone notice that whenever someone guesses, they always guess the GT5 photo and not the Forza one.

I find this very interesting and it just goes to show how many people prefer GT5 over Forza.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Around the Network
fighter said:
imo sim fans will prefer 60fps, great online features and great physics over better graphics

it was understood that gt5 had better screenshots since years now, i would have prefered another criteria than that in this vs.

Ok so lets have a look. Gran Turismo will have 60fps (every single other one has), great online features (with lobby's) great physics, and better graphics (much better, forza's screenshots do it big favours, and if you have played it then you know this)

top bottom bottom bottom top

what did i win?

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

i'd say the better looking ones are gt5 and the other ones are forza

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'll say GT5 is:

1 - Top
2 - Bottom
3 - Bottom
4 - Bottom
5 - Top

Left hand driving, Forza 3

Right hand driving, Gran Turismo

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!