By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It Only Does Epic Trilogies...

LMAO love these commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOUy1W_cJS4

Around the Network

Dude...that is very...very old...

March 9th isn't very...very old...

This must be the 4th thread about it. At the least...

Rainbird said:
This must be the 4th thread about it. At the least...

Now that I can actually believe.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

It is by these boards' standards.... older than that and it would have been classified as pre-historic ;)

Nah... in all honesty, I suppose people are just saying it's very old because of the sheer amount of times these ads(this one included) have been posted. It's starting to get 'old'.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

Shoestar said:
twesterm said:

It is by these boards' standards.... older than that and it would have been classified as pre-historic ;)

Nah... in all honesty, I suppose people are just saying it's very old because of the sheer amount of times these ads(this one included) have been posted. It's starting to get 'old'.

No, this thread is just someone being too lazy to give the Sony forums a quick browaw,  this would be pre-historic.

(and the fact he used the same image again in another thread like he was being clever doesn't really help him much)

sorry for not LIVING on this site and knowing every forum post ever. my time is better spent than reading every post on the sony board to see if this is posted. lazy? no, busy more like it.

tripleb2k said:
sorry for not LIVING on this site and knowing every forum post ever. my time is better spent than reading every post on the sony board to see if this is posted. lazy? no, busy more like it.

The key to searching and saving yourself time mister 25k+ gamer score and 500+ trophies valuable time person:

Ctrl+F -> enter key word -> enter

Tada!

haha yeah rip on a guy who casually posts on a forum. classy.

I'll keep that in mind mr. 13,601 forum posts