By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It Only Does Epic Trilogies...

tripleb2k said:

haha yeah rip on a guy who casually posts on a forum. classy.

I'll keep that in mind mr. 13,601 forum posts

I'm not the one pretending to be self-important. 

Around the Network

how am I being self important?
I post on a website during my work break. I come back on and see people complaining it's been posted before and calling me lazy because I didn't check on the forums before hand. I defend myself and than get knocked for being able to gain achievements and trophies.

my mistake for not taking time to search before hand, I'll admit that. however just because I repost something doesn't make me lazy or give someone the right to try and knock me down.

if it's a repost, fine don't reply to it and let it go away. simple. don't be a jerk. simple again.

Thread = It was only posted a few times already

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

tripleb2k said:
how am I being self important?
I post on a website during my work break. I come back on and see people complaining it's been posted before and calling me lazy because I didn't check on the forums before hand. I defend myself and than get knocked for being able to gain achievements and trophies.

my mistake for not taking time to search before hand, I'll admit that. however just because I repost something doesn't make me lazy or give someone the right to try and knock me down.

if it's a repost, fine don't reply to it and let it go away. simple. don't be a jerk. simple again.

awwww... come on... chill out dude! That's not even being knocked out :P Some get more flak for less :) Don't take it personally... It's some people trying to remind others that board should be sorta clean. Like... in an orderly, less chaotic fashion.

Don't you think it would be a bit chaotic if everyone just kept posting about the same thing, over and over again. One 100+ posts thread is significantly more entertaining than several 3-5 posts thread.

Anyway... chill and have a kitkat.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!