By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did Sony consider the safety factor when designing PS Move?

At least it's a ball at the end and not one of the Blades of Chaos.... right?

Around the Network
jneul said:

lol funny thread, the short answer is NO,a lso you would see the ps move coming towards you from a mile due to the light, also the sphere will be rubber, lol, lets see how many tv's we can break with ps move lol

Honestly I don't think its funny at all when I saw my 3 yo eyebrow was bleeding, safety factor is my main concern here. If they make the bulb from soft rubber then yes, it's safe enough. But if it is made from some kind of hard plastic or acrylic (like I thought before) it's not safe at all, and can be dangerous for some kids and some 'special' adult. I hope the rubber thing is the real thing here, not just somebody's wishes. BTW, thank you all for the responses!

Well it's all rounded, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. And there are much more dangerous things kids can swing around than video game controllers....

Deegan said:
jneul said:

lol funny thread, the short answer is NO,a lso you would see the ps move coming towards you from a mile due to the light, also the sphere will be rubber, lol, lets see how many tv's we can break with ps move lol

Honestly I don't think its funny at all when I saw my 3 yo eyebrow was bleeding, safety factor is my main concern here. If they make the bulb from soft rubber then yes, it's safe enough. But if it is made from some kind of hard plastic or acrylic (like I thought before) it's not safe at all, and can be dangerous for some kids and some 'special' adult. I hope the rubber thing is the real thing here, not just somebody's wishes. BTW, thank you all for the responses!

sorry if i upset you, i was just joking, ah some people are too sensitive you know, i have kids too, and a wii, i just make sure to leave lots of room for the wii when it's on, and lets face it 3 yr olds get up to all kinds of mischief, they can hurt themselves within an eye blink, scary

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
Deegan said:
jneul said:

sorry if i upset you, i was just joking, ah some people are too sensitive you know, i have kids too, and a wii, i just make sure to leave lots of room for the wii when it's on, and lets face it 3 yr olds get up to all kinds of mischief, they

Hey, sorry if I acted like a sensitive person, I don't mean to. Thanks for your response on this thread. :)