By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Thread of Mass and Effect

Just got the game. Share your love stories here, just don't make 'em too graphic :) Also if someone is willing to put the time and effort into making a more spiffy official thread with illustrations and such, feel free to do so and this thread will be locked (I can't fill that role because I'm using a console for internet). Haters beware! (Unless you have actual game stuff to discuss) Good luck Shepard :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I got it next to me after buying it during my lunch break. 1 more hour before I get out of work woot woot. Was nice seeing a few other people buying the game and some had it from gamespot but where buying rock band at best buy so I am assuming gamespot had sold out. Looks like another BIG seller for the 360. Man I can't wait to get home.

i'm broke after buying a wii, i can't wait till pay day to pick this game up

I reallyreally want this game, but lack a 360 or the money to get one. I'm hoping either my friend with the console would buy this game and borrow it to me, or it would receive a quick PC port, but it looks like I'll just have to wait.

Since EA bought Bioware, a PC port is likely.

I'm hoping that gets announced in the next few months. If not...who knows, I may get a 360 in the spring or summer. I really really want this game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

I'm hoping that gets announced in the next few months. If not...who knows, I may get a 360 in the spring or summer. I really really want this game.

A PC port will come around eventually but since MS published the title, it won't happen for at least a year.

With that said, I still haven't played the game. I'm still too busy dry humping the box to actually put the game into my 360.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
BenKenobi88 said:

A PC port will come around eventually but since MS published the title, it won't happen for at least a year.

With that said, I still haven't played the game. I'm still too busy dry humping the box to actually put the game into my 360.

Haha.  Yeah, there is also a problem with ports of 360 games for the PC having ridiculously high system requirements for what they are.  The first reasonable one to this point has been Viva Pinata. 

rather sad, where i live its always the day AFTER its released that the stores release them in my area

"sings"

tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya tomorrow, your only a day A AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

i'm not sure if I should Buy Mass first.. or Effect..

Please help me decide!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Ah yes, good old EA. I feel really evil about this, but I was actually happy for a second that Bioware got bought by them. They were planning to make it a trilogy anyway, so we probably won't have to worry about EA forcing them to make an akward sequel... unless they have them rush it or something.