By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Move: A 2nd Look, THE WiiNatal Controller.

chaospluto said:
dnnc said:
chaospluto said:

As the Title reads.  PS Move incorporates Wiimote with Natal capabilities into one.  Natal is obviously a bit more advanced, but that's not what we're here.Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Curtosy of leo-j from another thread): http://www.spike.com/video/eyepet-gdc-10-move/3357751Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-sony/63057This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it.  You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.Honestly anything you say to this is either, Opinion or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove.Heck I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me, no I'm not going to pick up a Move day one.  But I may consider it more, if a game comes out that I really do want to play.
As the Title reads.  The reason I say WiiNatal is because well, we all know Wii is what it is and we all know Wii became famous for it's new Motion Controls.  Then we have Natal, which took ideas from the EyeToy and made them better and more solid.  Now we have PS Move, which is the PSEye+PSMove and in the end, it's just amazing what you can do with both at the same time.
Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra of the famous Wiimote.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.
Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Courtesy of leo-j from another thread): 
Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.
This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it. You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.  Really, it serves to almost limitless possibilities and shows your imagination really can go wild with these two products merged into one.
Honestly anything you say to this is either: Opinion based, which is acceptable or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove, even if you hate it :P.  Because  I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me.  
No I'm not going to pick up a Move day one, but I may consider it more especially if a game comes out that I really do want to play (but it will have to be a huge want and it will have to be something non-casual, lol).  Oh and yes I do have a Wii.

NOTE: These are my views and opinions, I'm just trying to set a brighter tone for the PS Move.

As the Title reads.  The reason I say WiiNatal is because well, we all know Wii is what it is and we all know Wii became famous for it's new Motion Controls.  Then we have Natal, which took ideas from the EyeToy and made them better and more solid.  Now we have PS Move, which is the PSEye+PSMove and in the end, it's just amazing what you can do with both at the same time.

Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra of the famous Wiimote.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.

Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Courtesy of leo-j from another thread): 

Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.

This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it. You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.  Really, it serves to almost limitless possibilities and shows your imagination really can go wild with these two products merged into one.

Honestly anything you say to this is either: Opinion based, which is acceptable or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove, even if you hate it :P.  Because  I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me.  

No I'm not going to pick up a Move day one, but I may consider it more especially if a game comes out that I really do want to play (but it will have to be a huge want and it will have to be something non-casual, lol).  Oh and yes I do have a Wii.

Listen buddy, your opinion is respected, the issue at hand is, Lots ( not all ) Sony Fanboys for the past years have gone bananas complaining about the Wii and how motion controls were just a fad, Now that Sony has jumped on Nintendo's boat to $$$ island, you're are trying to make it seem like it never happened-in this thread especially you are boasting as if the "Move" ( dumb name by the way ) is something new and unique, and it's not. it is a CLONE ( mofaka ) it's a Wiimote CLONE for the PS3. and guess what ( as a NINTENDO fan ) I don't give a shit, so I hope you enjoy it (MOVE) when you get it

Did you even read my post?  I'm basically describing as to how it's NOT a Clone.  Seriously, read the post before trying to say anything.

PSEye definitely isn't a clone of anything from Nintendo, which is what makes the Move unique.

(Also, you the Move is a dumb name, but Wii isn't?  ROFL, I always thought Wii was the stupidest name they came up with)

I don't get it, I really don't. It makes no sense whatsoever as  to how you actually believe it's not a clone

It's a motion controller right?

It looks like the Wii-Mote right?

it's a clone

I read your article, but apparently you did not read what I wrote. I said that I respect your opinion. but you are wrong because it is aclone

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network
Ping_ii said:
Dont worry guys not long now before our turn to do a massive trolling when the "eye toy ripoff" gets more info so you guys shud be prepared when the time comes.=)

so let me get this straight. you consider NATAL an eye toy rip-off, but the PSMove is not a Wii-mote rip-off?

are you sure you want to use this argument

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

dnnc said:
Ping_ii said:
Dont worry guys not long now before our turn to do a massive trolling when the "eye toy ripoff" gets more info so you guys shud be prepared when the time comes.=)

so let me get this straight. you consider NATAL an eye toy rip-off, but the PSMove is not a Wii-mote rip-off?

Kindly find my post where I stated PsMove isn't a Wii mote rip-off, In fact why dont we settle this you go find where I stated specifically that PSMove isn't a Wii mote ripoff, If you find it then I'll help you spread the word that PSmove is Wii mote rip-off but if you cant find it never show your self on any Sony forum again hows that? 30min go on find it.

dnnc said:
Ping_ii said:

ever since they took out the internal chip, it may as well be an eyetoy, at least the internal chip gave it some advantages, yes we all know it uses different technology, but for it to be succesful it needs to get rid of that horrible lag, also it has problem in low lighted environments so yes it is eyetoy all over again, except this time with extra lag

Finally did you read this, and Sony did not know about the wiimote at this point in time because the wiimote was not shown until two months later(after the first motion control idea in 2004), still think they copied?? http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103904&page=1

Edit: if you watch the motion control video by Sony(2004), where they showed the wand for the first time you will notice it looked very different, and yes the final version has been tailored to look more like the wiimote, but seriously, they only did this for familiarity/ease of usuage

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

isnt there already like 23434 threads on this..

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
isnt there already like 23434 threads on this..

Not exactly, I'm giving a 2nd look on PS Move and showing why the PS Eye really makes it that much more unique.  Since apparently everyone forgot all about PS Eye is used in conjunction with the PS Move.

Edit: anyways, heading to bed for now.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

arg.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

double post*

It's nothing reallly unique about PS Move except that it looks to be more precise than Wii remote but no matter what people say it was copied. When ever Sony copy something they do make it better than the competitions. Plus the games looks better than the Wii games.

isnt the playstation move more impressive than wiimote?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...