By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I get God of War III at the midnight launch?

Should I get God of War III at the midnight launch?

Yes! 81 80.20%

No! 10 9.90%

Play Final Fantasy XIII all night! 6 5.94%

Play MLB10: The Show all night! 2 1.98%

Buy a 360 already! 2 1.98%

Total:101

Tomorrow is the day, or night I should say.  At midnight I have the opportunity to pick up God of War III.  I'm not sure if I should go, as I have passed on the last few midnight releases that I have had a chance at.  The most recent being, Final Fantasy XIII.

So, I am leaving it up to the VGChartz community!  If I get more votes for yes, then I will go (and maybe take some pictures).  Otherwise I will stay home and either play another game that was released this month or just go to bed.

Around the Network

I say go for it I will be going too GOW3 FTW:)

Do it or I will hunt you down and kill you

Go, just go.

Hey man I don't have a PS3 yet, but I would say do what you want to do. Obviously it is gonna kick ass so it just depends on if you feel like you need it at 12:01 or not. I personally never hit up midnight launches, but many of my buddies do.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network

If I were u I would go. U can't because I pre oredered the ultimate edition at best buy and I doubt they'll be open at midnight. I hat to get there cuz all other places were out completely

I wish I could :( have my final exams so gotta study so my purchase might get delayed a few days, your lucky!!!! RUN DAMN IT RUN!!!! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

LOL @ Buy a 360 already! It's still 0%

Of course you should!! I'll be at my local store at Midnight, and they don't even HAVE a Midnight Launch!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I expect GOW III to sell alto of copies in it's first few days, so if I was you, then go for it, I will be there tomorrow early in the morning, also mine is pre-ordered so I should be guaranteed a copy lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1