By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Getting

Heavenly sword and Fallout 3

Around the Network

The only game I every regretted buying was haze. I expected so much more with that game. Most of the time,I'm usually happy with what I buy,but haze was one of those rare times.

Heavy Rain - just awful.

Stranglehold - Looking for a TPS game. Hated the camera angles. Voicework, story, g-play meh.

NFL 06 - Gave me an ach. that will forever drag down my comp. % then froze over and over.

Tenchu Z - People enjoy this? I wasn't expecting NGB but wow.

Haze

Saints Row - got this after playing Saints Row 2. really prefer SR2.

UFC Undisputed - pretty brutal.

Assassin's Creed - boring

Resistance 2 - not that great of a game. some good parts but those don't make up for the overall poor.

EDIT: Guitar Hero World Tour - played it twice and just got really sick of music games.

Around the Network
big_boss said:
Halo ODST( fell for the bullshit hype/reviews )

Killzone 2 ( fell for the bullshit hype/reviews )

SSBB ( fell for the bullshit hype/reviews )

Metro 2033 ( Really Bad )

Halo 3 ( fell for the bullshit hype/reviews )

The Last Remnent ( The worst jrpg ever )

Gears of War 2 ( fell for the bullshit hype/reviews )

Forza 3 ( fell for the bullshit hype/reviews )

I don't trust half the people on this site. They are so full of fanboy bullshit you can't weed out the good non biased opinions from the fanboy ones.

Ya, You have to watch the hype sometimes. That is how I got No More Heros 1 and I did not care much for it. Couple others I am sure I bought off hype, but much anymore I try to find out as much about a game as I can. If I enjoy a game I might add to the hype though.

Crysis
Dead or alive 2
Yup, Brutal Legend

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Fifa 09, only cuz I ended up getting 2010 due to the black friday special :S

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Fallout 3, to some extent. It's fun when I play it, but it never seems compelling enough to make me play it. As a result, after 18 months I'm still halfway through my first playthrough (just doing story).

My apologies I certainly didn't mean Heavy Rain which I have never played. I meant Vampire Rain.