By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Umbrella Chronicles: Anyone playing it besides moi?

Awesome game. Wesker is now my favorite RE character, hands down, no question.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Around the Network

I've played about 17 hours so far. I've beat all of the missions, and have all but one of the weapons unlocked. Right now I'm working on collecting all of the files and upgrading the weapons as I do. I'll probably then try to get S ranks on most of the missions. Some missions(one in particular) seem like it might be kind of difficult to get an S rank on. Still, I'm very happy with this purchase. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

nice. looking forward to the game.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I just rented RE4 for Wii. I plan to rent RE UC next month :)

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

I am enjoying it. My wife is too.

It's very pick up and play even for a non-gamer. Although she still has trouble doing counter attacks and button presses during boss fights.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

Then you have to import it. I probaly won't get it. Not that it bothers me to import stuff, but looking at the current lineup I have enough purchases. So maybe in a slower time, but for know, its off my list.

Just_Ben said:
Faxanadu said:

Then you have to import it. I probaly won't get it. Not that it bothers me to import stuff, but looking at the current lineup I have enough purchases. So maybe in a slower time, but for know, its off my list.

not coming to Europe? That would be sad 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It's coming to Europe on November 29, but it won't be released in Germany due to the USK that didn't want to rate the Game. But it will be out in Switzerland and Austria so German Players can still get it if they want it.

Fido said:
It's coming to Europe on November 29, but it won't be released in Germany due to the USK that didn't want to rate the Game. But it will be out in Switzerland and Austria so German Players can still get it if they want it.

thanks, that should be a non issue 

I would be playing it, but we Europeans have to wait again. Fortunately not as much as usual, so I'm actually planning on buying this game.

Sucks how the reviews are so negative, and the biggest complaints seem to be "eww, it's a lightgun shooter!" and "it's only twice as long as the typical game of its genre!". I'm definitely crying foul on genre bias here. ;__;