By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X360 RPG players, which do you prefer?

X360 RPG players, which do you prefer?

FFXIII 23 19.49%

LO 46 38.98%

Vesperia 15 12.71%

SO4 4 3.39%

UI 3 2.54%

Other 27 22.88%

Total:118

I'm mostly interested to know if you prefered FFXIII over LO... and of course that is for people who played both games (the poll is for everyone though).

Since the game's been out for a bit now, people should have had time to play with it (or over this weekend maybe).

What is better in LO? what is better in FFXIII?

** I appologize to the WRPG fans, I didn't intend on making a W vs J war...this obviously is more of a JRPG poll. If i could change the thread title, I would **

** However, my real intent was a LO FFXIII comparison and the other options were to give more choices (should have just put FF LO and TV) **

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I prefer Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Fallout 3, and oblivion over any of those options. I would say I like Lost Odyssey more than Final Fantasy XIII. But as far as RPG's this gen, they are down the list.

Did you only mean JRPG's?

Played FFXIII on PS3 so dont know if you can count that xD anyway LO used to be the best JRPG this generation for me but FFXIII took this crown now.

@Gregroy

well... I tend to play my WRPG on PC so indeed i left them out the list unintentionally. Though for comparison purposes it's better to have JRPG only.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I don't think you should put JRPG and WRPG in the same list as that would mean I extreemly dislike one part of my favorite genre while I love another part. They are totally different games but when your going to ask which RPG a X360 RPG player prefers then you should list wRPG aswell or mention it's about JRPG.

But to answer the original question I prefer Oblivion, but Mass Effect 2 is a close second.

Around the Network

You left off the 2 best jRPGs, Last Remnant and Blue Dragon. From a game play perspective, both of those are better than anyone of those that you listed. Of the listed ones, LO is by far the best, followed by SO4.

Unfortunately, albeit completely expected, FFXIII pretty much sucks. The first 20 hours could have been easily compressed into a 30 minute introduction.

1. LO
2. vesperia

lost odyssey is #1 this gen and all time for me

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Michael Fallout 3 does not approve of that poll. Where the hell is FALLOUT 3???? xD

You should change the title to JRPG, as I consider Mass Effect 2 my third favorite RPG of all time (behind Suikoden 1 and 2).

With that said, I still prefer Lost Odyssey on the 360, even with FFXIII arriving. But I'm only in chapter 2 for FF13 so I got awhile to go.

It's just that simple.