By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just picked up the Wii Blaster and very pleased before playing anything

i really wanna get the zapper but i will wait and see

Around the Network

Can you use Miis or at least enter your initials?

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Your profile is based off your Mii yes and the icon of your Mii hangs up in the top left while playing but otherwise in game you are always Link.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

@ Zom
How much did you pay for it? I saw it online at Wal-Mart for $20 but Gamestop has it for $25. What in the world? Can those fools do that?!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802783

It really looks pretty bad. I wouldn't be getting it.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

I paid 20 was fortunate enough to be there right as they were being put on the shelves at Walmart that is weird that Gamestop has it up for 25.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

It was also $25 at Target tonight.
(Gamestop was sold out).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

drat, even amazon is selling this at $25.

well, $20 is just too good of a deal to pass up. $25 is... more like it. even if it's retailers making the extra $5, which sucks.

the Wii is an epidemic.