By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the most memorable games you've ever played?

Atari 2600 - Mrs. Pacman, Combat, Defender (God, I still LOVE Defender, one of my all-time favorites), Missile Command

NES - Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, TLoZ, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Tecmo Bowl, Bionic Commando, Baseball Stars (so far ahead of its time that it was ridiculous)

SNES - Super Metroid, Mario RPG, Link to the Past (drawing a blank on other games)

Genesis - Sonic 2, Street Fighter 2, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Warriors of the Eternal Sun (my first memorable WRPG), Shadowrun (again, ahead of its time)

Playstation - FF VII, Gran Turismo, Silent Hill, RE2, MGS, lots of others

N64 - Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye

Saturn - didn't play it much but Panzer Dragoon was one of the few I got some time with

Playstation 2 - ICO, Shadow of Colossus, GT3 (mainly because I HATED it), Guitar Hero 2, Okami, lots of others

Dreamcast - Shenmue, Ecco the Dolphin, Soul Caliber

Xbox - Splinter Cell, Halo, Psychonauts

Gamecube - RE4, Super Mario Sunshine, and that's about it, really. The GC didn't do much for me.

Xbox 360 - Dead Rising, Halo 2, Mass Effect 1/2, Bioshock

PS3 - Heavenly Short, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and how much I complained about MGS4

Wii - Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, SMG, the usual suspects go here

PC (this will be fun) - Counter-Strike (best. game. ever.), Half-Life 1/2, Fallout 1/2, Doom II, Warcraft 2/3, Grand Theft Auto 3, BF1942, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate, Command & Conquer, X-wing vs. Tie Fighter (oh, how I miss you, LucasArts), Escape from Monkey Island, Myst, Descent (fuck you, vertigo), Castle Wolfenstein

I know there are at least 50 games I'm missing here, especially on the SNES, PS2, and the PC (really missing a lot of PC games here).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

heavy rain
metal gear 1-4
uncharted 2

heavy rain

uncharted 2

metla gears

NES:
The Legend of Zelda
Kirby's Adventure
Castlevania III

GB:
Metroid II
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Dragon Quest III

SNES:
Chrono Trigger
Super Metroid
Seiken Densetsu III

Neo Geo:
Metal Slug

N64:
Goldeneye 007
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario

PSX:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Suikoden II
Final Fantasy VIII

GC:
Super Smash Bros Melee
Resident Evil Remake
Resident Evil 4

PS2:
Dragon Quest VIII
Suikoden III

DS:

Kirby's Canvas Curse
Dragon Quest V
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Wii:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Super Mario Galaxy

PC:
The Oregon Trail
Tie Fighter
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Sim City 2000
Sim Copter
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Diablo II
Age of Empires II
Counter-Strike
Battlefield 2

Those are all the truly memorable games I have played, based on when I played them and platform they're on.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Tales of symphonia
Xenoseries
Tales in general
Super Mario brothers 3
ff10 (maybe13 not done yet)
fallout 3
Okami (better than Zelda to me)
ff 9

Around the Network

Super Mario 64
Paper Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! 64

Call of Duty 4
Fallout 3
FF VII

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I think as far back I can remember playing on my saga megga drive playing sonic 1,2,3 also aladin as well i even remember the aladin cheat for skipping the level pause the game A,B,B,A,A,B,B,A lol , i do remember a game where u start off as a man and turn into a wolf and fight throught the levels but cant remember what the games called

oh and theres playstation 2 fifa 2004 also meatal gear solid oh n crash bandi

I loved playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The game was perfect from beginning to the end. My favorite part was going to the Light Temple and seeing the Master Sword for the 1st time. That is when I realized the game was going in a whole new level.