By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X360 Hit 10 Million !!

Do you think XBOX 360 will hit 10 million in NA by the end of the year ?!

It need aproximetly 1,5 million ..

could it reach that ?!

Around the Network

I would say 40% that it will 60% no.

Probably will barely pass it by a few hundred thousand. It did 1.6 mill NPD in nov/dec last year and it should do more this year. However this site already has the first 2 weeks of November already factored into the NA install base. I think with Canada added in, you'll get another 1.3-1.4 mill in december alone plus this months leftovers so yes it probably will.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

data missing for 7 weeks. average per week to be sold: 215 K.

Possible but unlikely

EDIT: Just checked: 360 did 170 K two weeks ago. Might well be possible then. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

With the holidays coming up I can see this happening, but it's far from certain. I'd call it as likely as the Wii hitting 20M worldwide.

Around the Network

I dont think so, 10%yes 90% no.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

I'll eat crow if this doesn't happen. Holidays are holidays... Read this:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=10254

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well if you go by NPD probably not, but here on VGC it will.
I guess it will when Microsoft has its press statement since ioi says NPD is undertracking the Xbox.

It should be able to do 1.5m in December alone. I don't see why it won't be able to do at least 400k more this month at *at least* 1.1m in December.

In mythbusters style.

This is Plausible.

Yes, pretty easily.

It'll be close, but the X360 is tracking to atleast hit 1.5m in the US alone via NPD sales.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.