By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, I responded on that response that it was bullshit, but he deleted it.
And he hasn't unlocked the other difficulty level, so it's his first play-through. I'll wait and see what some reviews say before I decide to buy it though.

Around the Network

This discussion won't lead anywhere, as you'll be set in your opinion and we will be set in ours. Which difficulty level did he play? Regardless, all I can say is that for someone's supposed first walkthrough, from what I looked at he seemed quite knowledgeable on where to go, not to mention that right from the start he was running from place to place, hardly looking around.

[added] I see you posted around the same time I did.  Not having unlocked another difficulty just means he hasn't completed the game from start to finish (assuming the version he has can do that, maybe it can't?), it doesn't mean that he hasn't played already most of the game before this walkthrough. [added]

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

There is absolutely no way that someone will be able to complete Red Steel 2 in 4-6 hours. Complete nonsense. I'm two thirds of the way through on Master difficulty (the middle one of three options) and have taken around 10 hours so far. Maybe it's a great deal easier on the Easy setting...but even then I really can't see someone doing that in 4-6 hours. This game will take you 15 hours or so to play it on the Master difficulty setting, including all side missions. And you'll end up getting sliced to pieces at some points too, particularly when the Ninjas start to arrive.

By the way, can you point me at somewhere where it says that difficulties need to be unlocked? This is the first time I hear about this (I am not saying it ain't so, just never read about this aspect)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Samus Aran said:

I saw someone uploading the whole game on youtube. It's only 4 hours long...

I think I'll give it a pass.

You rarely buy games anyway. No difference.

Around the Network
palancas7 said:
Samus Aran said:

I saw someone uploading the whole game on youtube. It's only 4 hours long...

I think I'll give it a pass.

You rarely buy games anyway. No difference.

I only buy really good games, I don't need crap ;x

I'll buy Zelda, Metroid, SMG2, NSMBW this year though. And perhaps RS2.

Chrizum said:
tehsage said:
I have a small feeling that we're being trolled...

What do you mean by this?

Look at the users talking about the game. They have hardly any posts.

And they also all happen to have copies of the game?

I don't buy it.

Edit: I stand corrected. I forgot that you were the one who started this thread. XD Sorry! I'm just a little paranoid.

Chrizum said:
The game's not for sale yet, my girlfriend received a copy from Ubisoft because she writes reviews for a Dutch gaming site.

Either that or you pirated it (not saying you did, just saying its also a likely explanation for anyone getting this game early).  It's been leaked onto torrents.  A buddy of mine with a modded Wii has it already, too.

tehsage said:
Chrizum said:
tehsage said:
I have a small feeling that we're being trolled...

What do you mean by this?

Look at the users talking about the game. They have hardly any posts.

And they also all happen to have copies of the game?

I don't buy it.

Edit: I stand corrected. I forgot that you were the one who started this thread. XD Sorry! I'm just a little paranoid.

Chrizum is a long time poster and TheWon is a poster I know from another site, so it's not all virals if that's what you're implying.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Well I've been on these forums for a while now, and whilst I haven't made that many posts that really doesn't make any difference to the price of chips. I've already stated that I got myself the leaked ISO because I couldn't be arsed to wait for my pre-order to arrive in the post.