By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story Website OPENS!!!!!! (New Art and Music)

Alright, I'm very interested in this game and I'm really happy that finally also the RPG's are coming to the Wii.

I wonder though what it means for gameplay to have one huge city. Does anyone of you have a clue? I mean, usually in JRPG's you go from town to town, but with such a city you're definitely coming back more often here. how will it turn out?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

I'm really looking foward to it.
:)

Yum yum. Nice art work. Now get to work and get me some in game screenshots and videos fast.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

BoneArk said:
It looks very interesting.
BTW: I find it funny that g-value made this thread and he/she doesn't own a Wii.

Maybe it's because he's just an RPG(final fantasy like) fanatic regardless of wich console the genre comes out.

Just breath-taking the art is, it's a shame the pc that I'm using somehow the sound-card doesn't work right now. If the this game can emulate this artstyle on the wii(and yes wii can), than they arleady made half success. Everything I hearing so far got me hyped for this game if I had not already!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!