By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 arcade is $129 at all major Canadian retailers May 12 - 18

*EDIT THE TITLE please...MArch 12-18

Zellers, Wal Mart, Staples, Future Shop, Best Buy...all have 360 arcade for 129 Canadian starting Friday. Only a 1 week sale! This has been confirmed by many people at this point using the official flyers.

Also on sale at Best buy is the 60 GB hard drive + 3 months of live + headset for 79.99. This is totally worth it Arcade users!

Come on fellow Canadians...I don't want to see a single arcade left in stores after March 18th.

I am getting 2-3 of them myself. Christmas shopping in March...lol.

Around the Network

Random cheap deal...

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

Yes !!!! Going to pick one up !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Any chance you can send me one of those, Disolitude?

That is a great deal. With the $80 60 GB starter kit, it's like getting a 60 GB Pro for $210 Canadian. Same price as a Wii in Canada. A friend of mine is looking into getting a 360. Now is definitely a great time to get one.

If only we got decent Wii deals here in Canada. I remember seeing a Wii go for 180 I believe for boxing day and it sold out immediately.

Around the Network

Excellent deal. Wonder if this is a test to see how demand would be for the device at this price.

Hmm... I might pick up a second one for media streaming upstairs. Thanks for the info!

Stock clearance read for the Slim.

Microsoft did something similar when Uncharted 2 launched. Is it something to do with GOW3?

NVM, I'm screwed =/