By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Is the Playstation Move too much money or just right?

Poll: Is the Playstation Move too much money or just right?

Too much Money 35 55.56%

Just Right 27 42.86%

Total:62

Can see this already turning into a piss storm on the forums So lets clear this right up now and move on

Edit: Forgot the price

The Move will sell for less then $100. So I would assume maybe 5 bucks cheaper $94.99

The bundle Is EyeToy + Move + Game

Around the Network

for the average person, too much

mM

How much is it?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Honestly i don't know.....

1.) how much is the stand alone product?

2.) Does it come with a sub-controller or is that sold seperatly like the nunchuck?

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

We don't even know the exact price or exactly what it comes with.

Around the Network

It's perfectly fine. The only people who think $100 for modern day technology is too expensive are cheap people, tbh.

If they got a PS3 for $300+, they shouldn't be complaining.

Camera Game PS move for under 100 Dollar. I expect in Europe for 80 EUro which is not much in my eyes. I think that pricing will be like Nintendo has 29-39 for one move 29 For the nunchuk thing 25 for camera.

Its not expensive tbh I thought " what so cheap ? sold".

There aren't enough games to make me want to spend the ~$100

For people who own a PS3 and are interested in the games $100 isn't too bad ...

For someone who doesn't own a PS3 but is interested in the games $400 is a lot to ask ...

depends I guess on how much the game and camera make up the price of the bundle and if it includes the sub-controller...if the sub controller is a separate purchase..than yea its probably too expensive...what I want to know is the price of just the move and the sub-controller separately since your going to need more than one of each for multiplayer.