By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Another teen idol dead

Corey Haim was found dead apparently of a drug overdose. He was a teen idol in the 80's. He was in such movies as Lucas,License to drive,and the lost boys. The lost boys was probably his most famous movie. He was part of the two corey's in the 80's. His freind was Corey feldman. His star faded after the 80's due to drug abuse that he couldn't escape all the way up until the very end. He had a reality show called the 2 Corey's that ran for 2 season's. Corey feldman refused to do a third season,because of Corey Haim's continued drug abuse. Corey Haim dead at the age of 38.              thoughts? comments?

Around the Network

drug's aren't bad for you

mM
leo-j said:

Too much of anything is bad for you.

And on an unrelated note, leo-j, I wish Lady Gaga would go jump off a cliff.  :)

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

leo-j said:

that's not true at all. Anything can be bad for you if you abuse it to much. pop/unhealthy food can be bad for you,if that all you eat drink. Have you ever seen celebrity rehab. If you have an addict type personailty,then yes it can be bad for you.

bimmylee said:
leo-j said:

Too much of anything is bad for you.

And on an unrelated note, leo-j, I wish Lady Gaga would go jump off a cliff.  :)

We posted the same thought,at about the same time. That's funny.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
leo-j said:

that's not true at all. Anything can be bad for you if you abuse it to much. pop/unhealthy food can be bad for you,if that all you eat drink. Have you ever seen celebrity rehab. If you have an addict type personailty,then yes it can be bad for you.

Even stuff that is healthy for you can kill in excess.....did you know you could die if you eat alot of spinich?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
oldschoolfool said:
leo-j said:

Even stuff that is healthy for you can kill in excess.....did you know you could die if you eat alot of spinich?

Not just spinach, too much water can kill you.

OT: This may seem callous, but so many celebrities have died I just couldn't care.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
oldschoolfool said:
leo-j said:

Not just spinach, too much water can kill you.

OT: This may seem callous, but so many celebrities have died I just couldn't care.

I care somewhat,I just posted this because I grew up on some of his movies. Most of the time I really don't care though.

leo-j said:

What?  Doing drugs, even pot, is one of the dumber things you can do.

And before people bitch and moan, I have seen people throw their lives away due to alcohol, but that isn't everybody.  Everyone I knew that regularly smoked pot threw their lives away.

Ontopic, sad to hear, though I wasn't the biggest fan of him anyways.  For some reason I had always thought he was the one in Goonies but looks like I was wrong.

twesterm said:
leo-j said:

What?  Doing drugs, even pot, is one of the dumber things you can do.

And before people bitch and moan, I have seen people throw their lives away due to alcohol, but that isn't everybody.  Everyone I knew that regularly smoked pot threw their lives away.

Ontopic, sad to hear, though I wasn't the biggest fan of him anyways.  For some reason I had always thought he was the one in Goonies but looks like I was wrong.

You're thinking of Corey Feldman.