By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's over! FF XIII pushed back to late 2009 - mid 2010!

Words Of Wisdom said:
Wojtas said:
Oh yeah, who's happy that FF13 got delayed? From what i can tell most people are irritated or making jabs at the "PS3 domination starts with" quote. It would be wise to point out that until ckmlb came and posted his....subjective feelings on the matter this thread was quite normal. I mean: show me the post i which someone is going "hahahahahah it got delayed, sucks for you ps3 owners". Especially you ckmlb.

It's not so much that people are happy that it's delayed as people are sick of Sony fanboys running around saying that FFXIII is going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread and that it will carry the system and blah blah blah.

U win!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Wojtas said:
Oh yeah, who's happy that FF13 got delayed? From what i can tell most people are irritated or making jabs at the "PS3 domination starts with" quote. It would be wise to point out that until ckmlb came and posted his....subjective feelings on the matter this thread was quite normal. I mean: show me the post i which someone is going "hahahahahah it got delayed, sucks for you ps3 owners". Especially you ckmlb.

It's not so much that people are happy that it's delayed as people are sick of Sony fanboys running around saying that FFXIII is going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread and that it will carry the system and blah blah blah.

Sliced bread FTW

rocketpig said:
Munkeh said:
dabaus513 said:
Damn. The more i hear the more likely it is this game will be ported to the 360. With SE developing the white engine for the 360 and claiming that they want to increase their revinue in north america it would only make sense for them to do that. It just boggles my mind how bad sony has dropped the ball this gen.

It is SE's fault, not Sony's that this game is being delayed

After seeing delay after delay after delay on the PS3, one has to stop pointing fingers at developers and start blaming Sony for not providing developers with the tools they need to succeed on the system.

Not to rub anything in anyone's faces, but TRI isn't have a too tough of a time with the PS3.

And yeah, anyone that expected FFXIII earlier than 2009 was kidding themselves and I've always guessed that it wouldn't be until mid 2009 at the earliest that we would see it.  This news really doesn't bother me that much at least since I lost faith in the FF series a long time ago.

Wojtas said:
^ you misunderstood, that's what i'm talking about. I wanted to point out that we had a normal thread in which we wondered what other bad news we might hear and suddenly ckmlb comes up and picks a fight with everyone. not very "moddish".

Come on, it's ckmlb.  What were you expecting? 

him not acting like a little child :) ? was i wrong to do so?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Its all gossip so far.I haven't seen anything from the horses mouth.

Wojtas said:

- Ishy : hahaha... that is disheartening
- Neos : domination starts 20XX???? :>
sorry just had to do it azzer xD

Wojtas said:
him not acting like a little child :) ? was i wrong to do so?

Let's ask Mr. Owl.

Wisdom: Mr. Owl, can you determine what ckmlb's posting future will be like?

Mr. Owl: Sure, just let me devour this all-knowing blow pop; you didn't think I ate them for that number of licks nonsense did you?

Mr. Owl: A one!

Mr. Owl: A two!

Mr. Owl: A three!

Kwwwwwwwwiiiicccccckkkkk! Mr. Owl falls out of the tree and stops moving.

Wisdom: I guess the world will never know.

Any Owls harmed in the making of this post were promptly eaten.

routsounmanman said:
Wojtas said:

- Ishy : hahaha... that is disheartening
- Neos : domination starts 20XX???? :>
sorry just had to do it azzer xD

Bah, humbug. 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

I'm not worried. I'm actually not ready for another FF yet. They are long games, that you want to enjoy :D. I love you Wii fans :P

Btw SMG Sales - HA HA!!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil