By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I think I know why I hate the direction the GOW series has taken after GOW1

libellule said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Its the change in directors , I never knew that for each iteration there was a different director directing and thats probably why GOW2 was far less enjoyable for me compared to GOW1.....

Does anyone feel the same way I do if they felt there was a decline between in the series? (between GOW1 and GOW 2)

EDIT:This is strictly referring to story and character development.

200% agree but the word "hate" is too strong

in GoW1 : there is a reason WHY you do what you do

in GoW2 : free kill/rage, you play a crazy guy with no brain

in Gow3: the same (guess)

Neverthless : even with a less interesting story/character developpement
GoW games are amazingly good and d onot deserve your "hate"

There's also a reason why you do what you do. You're trying to find a way to turn back time before Zeus fooled you. Correct?

Around the Network

No not really. I myself didn't know that but I enjoyed God Of War II a lot more or just as much as the original.

You just don't like the game buddy, but you should still give God of War III a rent.

luvtospooge said:
No not really. I myself didn't know that but I enjoyed God Of War II a lot more or just as much as the original.

You just don't like the game buddy, but you should still give God of War III a rent.

When did I say that I hated GOW2?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

luvtospooge said:

When did I say that you hated GOW2? Like, I said..Like.

luvtospooge said:
luvtospooge said:

Ok..then let me ask you.....when did I ever say I didnt like GOW2?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I actually enjoyed GOW2 more than 1 :S I just liked the phase and even the ending ....but yea ending of GOW 1 was awesome!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Here's what I think of the series...

GOW1 = 9.5/10
GOW2 = 9.8/10
GOW3= ?

I'll find out soon enough.=)

luvtospooge said:
luvtospooge said:

Ok..then let me ask you.....when did I ever say I didnt like GOW2?

Last time we had an argument.

I think GoW 2 is far superior to the original. From the moment it starts it just feels more epic.

No ever likes the middle story in trilogies. Empire Strikes Back, Back to the Future 2, Matrix Reloaded, Metal Gear Solid 2, Halo 2...

I'm just saying...