By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Local Best Buy having problems selling FFXIII

I went to pick up my FFXIII bundle for Xbox 360 today and when stopping by the pick up line they had trouble giving me my new system. From what I gathered while eavesdropping, the manager and cashier were saying that all special edition systems cannot be scanned. Has anyone else heard about this in your area?!? They did end up giving me my Xbox 360 but they had to do old school receipt and said they would mail me one once they got their system to work. 

On other good news, I saw 4 people with Xbox 360s. Two were by the regular cashiers with FFXIII bundles (impossible! FF is a Sony franchise! Everyone knows that!), one was walking in the store with the Tekken 6 Xbox 360 Special Edition and one was talking with what it appears to be a friend about whether to get the FFXIII special bundle or not. Yay for Xbox 360 supporters!!!

Around the Network

Cool story, bro.

Cman107 said:
Cool story, bro.

For the love of god, I hope there isn't going to be a huge quote pyramid over this.

Ps3 version is better I think

Akvod said:
Cman107 said:
Cool story, bro.

For the love of god, I hope there isn't going to be a huge quote pyramid over this.

iight u started :)

Around the Network

This is kind of big deal. It affects total sales number because the item is not counted out of the store!

Akvod said:
Cman107 said:
Cool story, bro.

Well I'm starting it, alteast it wasn't "Suicide is the only option" or "That's cOLD!"

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Cman107 said:
Cool story, bro.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

It is a Best Buy only issue.  The PLU is not entered into their system so the product will not scan or will come up as "Item not found".  As soon as someone forwards it to their product management team and the item is enterred into the companies system it will scan.  This isnt a huge issue.

Akvod said:
Cman107 said:
Cool story, bro.

You are that one guy.