By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ff 13 best graphics this gen

BW_JP said:
MasterZack said:
I always have though that the best graphics this gen, would probably be for a PS3 exclusive...

it is.

MGS4 --> Killzone 2 --> Uncharted 2 --> God of War 3 -->??

More like Gears of War --> MGS4 --> Gears of War 2 --> Killzone 2 --> Uncharted 2 --> God of War 3 --> ???

If I guessed the next one, I'd probably pick... Killzone 3. As for FFXIII, it looks fantastic, but it isn't the best out there IMO.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Around the Network

The cut scenes in FF13 are simply gorgeous (although to contrary belief nowhere near anything in Avatar... looking at you Winston). The in-game graphics, while still impressive, I wouldn't say hold up to the quality of some of the other titles. But the game is really gorgeous and very well polished. What I would expect from the developers.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

KRATOS KNOWS NO CG!!! lol PWNT also xD

yes endeed but VERSUS 13 will have better if it
won 't release on 360 also and they have to downgrade the graphics

Around the Network
fazz said:
I'm sorry to refute this statement sir, there are LOTS of games with better graphics in both the technical and artistical level. I mean, you only have to look at the grass and the environments.

From Gears of Wars 2, to Killzone 2 going through God of War 3, Uncharted 2, GRiD and Gran Turismo. And I'm not even going into PC games...

This!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
yes endeed but VERSUS 13 will have better if it
won 't release on 360 also and they have to downgrade the graphics

Was it really necessary to bring up the "square enix downgraded FFXIII graphics because of the 360" argument in here? This thread was not made to discuss which version is superior. Please take your drovel elsewhere

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Maybe if the whole FF13 world would have all the dark 'GOW' backgrounds they could come close?

I mean the colorful stuff in 13 is completely differrent from the Gow surroundings not?

I am no graphical expert btw, if i want something to look real... i'll take a look outside

MASS EFFECT 2 and ALAN WAKE

talk about fanboy here.

not even close. so many better "graphical games"

design wise FFXIII is great.