By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God Of War 3. Metacritic.

darthdevidem01 said:
selnor said:
leo-j said:
there's a GOW III review thread

Thats very different from a meta thread. Since wen did we call our meta threads review threads.

Ever since your own Mass Effect 2 Metacritic thread was locked as there was an official review thread for it

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98811

lol

Silly isnt it.

Around the Network

Lets use the reivew thread, thats already been posted.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

There is seriously no need for metacritic thread, when it can be easily inserted in the up and running review thread.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

guiduc said:
I was expecting the game to top 97 or 98, it fails XD

No seriously, I enjoy really the God of War series as I'm a mythology lover.

I was expecting 97, and that was my prediction in the official thread. Not because I want it to be though, for me this is not a 97 game. I just thought the big, dual-wielding killing machine would scare the reviewers into higher scores!

A meta thread and a review thread is overkill imo. The TC of the review thread should just put the meta score in the OP with like a short paragraph of some of the reviews of the games, well that's how I would make an official review thread (Maybe I should do one for SSFIV :D )