By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gamers choose! Eminem or Lil Wayne?

Gamers choose! Eminem or Lil Wayne?

Eminem 28 45.90%

Lil Wayne 8 13.11%

I dont like either (im a troll too) 25 40.98%

Total:61
axumblade said:
Could we at least get some decent rappers listed in this? I mean.....Lil Wayne and Eminem are both equally annoying. Eminem has more talent but wastes it on insulting pop stars. Lil Wayne needs to lay off the vocal distortion. Its getting as bad as T-Pain.

Hmmm, off the top of my head........

Lupe Fiasco

Talib Kweli

T.I.

Raekwon the Chef

Ghostface Killa

Rick Ross

Wale

Kanye West (Uhh before 808s and Heartbreak)

But since everybody thinks they can rap these days, the genre is oversaturated

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Eminem, but I haven't really listened to him in about 5 years.
Wayne is good at times, but I can rarely find myself supporting him.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

axumblade said:
adriane23 said:
axumblade said:
Could we at least get some decent rappers listed in this? I mean.....Lil Wayne and Eminem are both equally annoying. Eminem has more talent but wastes it on insulting pop stars. Lil Wayne needs to lay off the vocal distortion. Its getting as bad as T-Pain.

Lupe Fiasco

Talib Kweli

T.I.

Raekwon the Chef

Ghostface Killa

Rick Ross

Wale

*cough* Drake x_X

Who? LOL

I just don't like how people place Drake on a pedestal, as if he is going to be the Savior of hip-hop, along with being the future king of it. First off he's Canadian (lol j/k)

I need to see some longetivity. He has made plenty music emphasizing how different he is and how he beat all the haters, but now I'm waitin for some more.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Eminem over Lil Wayne, but I don't think neither can compete with the guy that's my avatar.

axumblade said:
SaviorX said:
axumblade said:
adriane23 said:
axumblade said:

Lupe Fiasco

Talib Kweli

T.I.

Raekwon the Chef

Ghostface Killa

Rick Ross

Wale

*cough* Drake x_X

Who? LOL

I just don't like how people place Drake on a pedestal, as if he is going to be the Savior of hip-hop, along with being the future king of it. First off he's Canadian (lol j/k)

I need to see some longetivity. He has made plenty music emphasizing how different he is and how he beat all the haters, but now I'm waitin for some more.

I feel the same way...People obsess over him and I really just don't see what's so special about him. He's not the worst rapper ever but he hasn't even released a full length cd yet. He's got his EP and his music with Young Money. It's not that he's bad or anything, I just don't think he's as amazing as everyone is claiming he is.

Me neither, that's why I didn't list him. His wordplay is great though.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
adriane23 said:
axumblade said:
SaviorX said:
axumblade said:
adriane23 said:
axumblade said:

Lupe Fiasco

Talib Kweli

T.I.

Raekwon the Chef

Ghostface Killa

Rick Ross

Wale

*cough* Drake x_X

Who? LOL

I feel the same way...People obsess over him and I really just don't see what's so special about him. He's not the worst rapper ever but he hasn't even released a full length cd yet. He's got his EP and his music with Young Money. It's not that he's bad or anything, I just don't think he's as amazing as everyone is claiming he is.

Me neither, that's why I didn't list him. His wordplay is great though.

Yeah. I was thinking about mainly how overhyped he was when I wrote his name in the first place...Then I went back and realized that it sounded like I was saying he couldn't rap, which isn't what i really was intending lol.

True, he's really overhyped. He reminds me of Will Smith, but with lyrical talent.

Mixtape Lil Wayne > Mixtape Eminem >Studio Eminem >>>>>>Studio Lil Wayne.

/thread.

d21lewis said:

/thread.

I kinda agree with this but I don't think I've heard an Eminem mixtape.

yungmagic09 said:
d21lewis said:

/thread.

I kinda agree with this but I don't think I've heard an Eminem mixtape.

None of them were ever that great.

@Axumblade, that's true. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Degrassi

This is a contest? Eminem murdered Lil Wayne before the first vote was posted.

The rEVOLution is not being televised