By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 10 Most Avidly-Played Wii Games (NA)

surprised at some of those titles... Fire Emblem?

Around the Network
O-D-C said:

I spent 70 hours with Fire Emblem.  That's one of the titles up there you definitely shouldn't be surprised about.

O-D-C said:

Lowish selling but enthusiastic audience, and a tactical RPG to boot. It's exactly what you should see there.

Brawl is really the most impressive/surprising. It sold really well which should make it harder to get a good average.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Really an interesting list when compared with how some of those games have sold. Especially Rune Factory, though it makes a bit of sense anyway.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

O-D-C said:

Not really surprising. The number on the graph is roughly one playthrough. Some of us go back for seconds, thirds...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

SSBB is my best game of all time, and it's good to see it up there : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I helped boost SSBB's average up with 600 hours (power time, almost 400 hours play time)

Signature goes here!

I don't want to hear anymore people claiming they don't dust their Wii after few plays. The Wii is my most played console of all and my top game is Mario Kart Wii (with 458 hours) followed by Twilight Princess and New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Kenology said:
Mint said:

I just started on Rune Factory last week, and put maybe 20 or 30+ hours in to it.
Three Harvest Moons on the list makes me happy. Take that Farmville

I've been trying... but I just can't get into Rune Factory  :(

I know it's an awesome game but I just can't find the will...

I got it for Christmas, played a couple hours and set it down for a month.
Once Summer starts, and you have a decent GameFaqs guide, its addicting and epic fun.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Gears and Gears 2 has consumed the majority of my console gaming time these past years, so there aren't a whole lot of Wii game for me that top 70 hours. I think last I checked my stats I have SSBB clocked in at around 80 hours, Mario Kart Wii at 70, Zelda TP at 50, Dr. Mario Wii at 50, and Little King's Story at 45. Those are my most played Wii games I believe. I think Dawn of Discovery may soar past them though. I am having so much fun with the game and I still haven't even touched continuous mode yet.

Interesting list, good to see Rune Factory there. I hear that game is rich in content and can take you a long time to beat it if you get everything. I'm gonna have to make that my next Wii game.