By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I can't believe Schumacher blamed the near crash on Barrichello.

Around the Network
jonop said:

I loved that move from Schumacher... I even think he left him too much room cause Barrichello past him.. F1 has been way to friendly the last few years..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
jonop said:

I loved that move from Schumacher... I even think he left him too much room cause Barrichello past him.. F1 has been way to friendly the last few years..

don't get me wrong,i like the racing and blocking,

but not into the pit wall,it was so close,great seeing it from reubens camera though,amazing

Above & Beyond

NiKKoM said:
jonop said:

No way man, that was just plain dangerous.. In no way should that be allowed.

I wonder if McLaren decide to use the "flexi-wings" which are currently in use by Red Bull and Ferrari. I doubt whether they will be banned from use in F1 unless they are capable of improving the cars by a significant margin. 

Around the Network

Does anyone here think that hispania racing will still be here next season? i just cant see it, there by far behind with the performance of there car and ive heard there now having funding problems. I've got to admit i wouldnt miss them if they did go although i'd still like to see virgin racing and Lotus still here next season as i think both them teams have got potential to progress the car. I'd also really like to see Honda back in F1 they should be there.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I think Hispania probably will go.

Honda almost certainly wont return anytime soon after the way they left.

I think there are new teams hoping to join next season though

SciFiBoy said:

I think Hispania probably will go.

Honda almost certainly wont return anytime soon after the way they left.

I think there are new teams hoping to join next season though

Jacques Villeneuve is planning on creating a team which may be an adaptation of Stefan Grand Prix.

I hope we see a new British F1 driver next year, Gary Paffett or Paul di Resta are most likely.

REALLY looking forward to tomorrows race, the qualifying was awesome and the top 5 are so tight.

hurry up tomorrow!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

If rain occurs (which is very likely) then Mark Webber will not retain his position. Red Bull may be dominating, however I believe this will deteriorate for them and McLaren and Ferrari will equalise their pace. We will have to see the results. If Mark Webber dominates in the rain then my prediction will change dramatically.