By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should i get Final Fantasy 13?

Absolutely!  It's Final Fantasy!!!!!!

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

no brainer ff 13 god of war is clockable in like 2 days so the 2nd hand price of that will drop alot quicker than ff 13

if you have other games to play first I would probably wait to buy it for when you are ready to play it! You may get lucky and find it on sale in a month or so when your ready for it!

I can't recommend any JRPG (as I hate all of them except for Fire Emblem, which is because of it's focus on strategy), but if you're really in to that kind of stuff, FFXIII looks like the best one coming out any time soon. It depends on which genre you like best.

Sure if you feel like supporting square enix and there 5+ year production plan.

to be honest it's like telling them its "okay" to take this long to make a game.

But to each eh'? have at it if "You" feel like buyin' it, but be aware... it'll most likely end up like FFX with less RPG elements, more action, a main female lead(yuck!!!), and unappealing uncontrollable characters.

I think you should jus' skip for now an' jus' enjoy Kratos and his ass kicking.

Around the Network

I say definitely pick it up. Based off of early impressions from our fellow VGChartz members, they are really enjoying it. So go for it!

@seraphic_sixasis

my god u r so negative if u dont like ff 13 piss off se have done a great job thats why it took so long try it before u keep going on

about how shit it is

if you want to waste your good hard earn money then buy it, however i suggest use that hard earn money to get something else worth while. GOW3, heavy rain, or ROF

@OP

should you jump off a cliff?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Sounds like you have plenty to play.

If you buy it Tuesday, it will sit unplayed until you're finished with MAG, God of War 2, and God of War 3 (and possible whatever the next shiny new game is). If you wait, you might find a sale and you'll still have that $60 if you need it.