By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should i get Final Fantasy 13?

Kirameo said:
Twistedpixel said:
You should wait for one of the many people who will get it, tries to sell it 2nd hand after they realize what a terrible mistake they made in buying the game. That way you can help that poor soul who wasted money on the game whilst paying less than full price and feeling like an awesome money saver.

You are asking for it huh?

Its what I do with every uber hyped game. Usually there are a bunch of people who buy into the hype and then they think the game sucks so they sell it quickly. Its how I made $5 on Uncharted 2 which paid for playing Valkria Chronicles which I sold for $5 less than I bought it.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

Around the Network

Screw GoW3! It can wait! I mean come on!

FFXIII ftw!

get gow3, ff isnt a priority game. heck by the way this game is going critically and fans split into 50/50 on it sucks/doesnt, this ff iteration probably is inferior to the older titles. i say skip it till youre done with better games

demitri55 said:
get gow3, ff isnt a priority game. heck by the way this game is going critically and fans split into 50/50 on it sucks/doesnt, this ff iteration probably is inferior to the older titles. i say skip it till youre done with better games

Same thing happened with FF8, and damn, I loved it!

- Shoot me !!
- You think you died and everything will be shooting rainbows ?!
:D

Around the Network

Dude this is what im going to tell you
FF13=Long
GoW3=Half long

Get FF XIII first then GowIII later.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

GoW then Resonance of Fate, then pick up FF13 used in a month or two for half price. Just like i Japan, the price is going to drop like a rock as retailers move stock after launch rush, once that happens the used price will also drop to compete - you should easily be able to get the game for 25$ in a month or 2.

I would say get FFXIII, and if you must buy GoW3 you can probably get that done in a day or two, and then get back to the good stuff! A nice little break from the 60 hour RPG grind.

Or you could get lucky and just so happen to be at a gamestop when someone is trying to trade it in, then give the guy 40 bucks for it instead of buying it used, this has happened to me a couple times. Although I try to buy all of my games new, at least the ones I want to support.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB