By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I got MP3 and SMG over the weekend...

...and I am still mostly playing Endless Ocean.

Now you can decide what I am:

A) One of the stupid casual gamers that are the cause for the decline of everything truly hardcore including 4D gaming

B) Someone with a really bad taste in games

C) On drugs

D) Truly hardcore

E) German 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

E, definently

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

You're a drugged up hardcore yet casual German gamer.

With bad taste xP

Nah, Endless Ocean is like a succubus, it just entwines and consumes you. I'll probably be getting it as soon as I ge a Wii (wishful thinking).

Faxanadu said:

...and I am still mostly playing Endless Ocean.

Now you can decide what I am:

A) One of the stupid casual gamers that are the cause for the decline of everything truly hardcore including 4D gaming

B) Someone with a really bad taste in games

C) On drugs

D) Truly hardcore

E) German

My copy of MP3 and Mario is on the way. Mario is a game that I will hopefully only play with my girlfriend. MP3 is a goodie for me.

Is endless ocean that good? 

Faxanadu said:

4D gaming

4D gaming is the kind that plays itself, right?

I believe we've got that on PC a long time ago.

It's called Progress Quest. (dot com)

Let me first warn you of trying it out. It is very addicting. 

Around the Network

@Just_Ben:

It is....different. I think you either really like the non-goal, casual, relaxing approach to it, or you wont. I just like the concept and the RubangB-ishness of the game.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Im a big Nintendo fan, but I stopped playing MP3 half way through to play endless ocean. It really is a beautiful game, its just so relaxing with the music and visuals. Im already hoping for sequel.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Endless ocean is alot better than I thought it would be, especially at the budget price makes it a must have for me. The visuals are quite amazing, with good music, ive added some classic water music e.g. Zeldas Zoras Domain and Lake Hylia along with some other nintendo classics e.g. Mario 64s water level music to my SD, it really makes the game feel special.

siberdib said:
Endless ocean is alot better than I thought it would be, especially at the budget price makes it a must have for me. The visuals are quite amazing, with good music, ive added some classic water music e.g. Zeldas Zoras Domain and Lake Hylia along with some other nintendo classics e.g. Mario 64s water level music to my SD, it really makes the game feel special.

good idea. where can I get Donkey Kong Country underwater music from? 

Im not sure , I know what song you mean the "Coral Capers" Level music.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6VwkXujt8