By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Music Riddle Game - Round 14 (Mixed)

Okay, and I'll post round 15 after I get back from my afternoon runs, which should be about 9 hours from that post... :P

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

I'll send mine now.

Did I get lucky this time?

Unfortunately not. But come on, you even own 4.5 games on the list (refer to my PM about 0.5).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Unfortunately not. But come on, you even own 4.5 games on the list (refer to my PM about 0.5).

Some of them are really familiar, but still... ROFL

Around the Network

Didn't try to guess the other songs. I guess I need to play more games!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Last update:
SHMUPGurus with 1.

Here are the answers:
1. Grandia II
2. Power Blade
3. Thousand Arms
4. Diablo/Diablo 2
5. Unreal Tournament (99)
6. Double Dragon
7. Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack and Super Smash Bros. Brawl
8. God Hand
9. Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
10. Tales of the Abyss

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Oh man! Grandia II, SSBB and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon and I didn't get them?

Kill me.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Son1x, do you mind adding a YouTube link for each game? I would really appreciate it.

Can I do it later? I kinda want to play Yakuza 2 and only got here to end it >.>