By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resonance of Fate - Finally English gameplay vids!

looks cool i'm in crazy into ff13 mode right now that's all i'm thinking about. Probably going to pick this up later this month but this was made by the valkyrie profile team right? not the sucky star ocean team??? haha just jokes... kinda lol

Around the Network

<3 The music.

Tri-Ace Synth trademark.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

superbaboonfacex said:
looks cool i'm in crazy into ff13 mode right now that's all i'm thinking about. Probably going to pick this up later this month but this was made by the valkyrie profile team right? not the sucky star ocean team??? haha just jokes... kinda lol

yeah its made by Tri-Ace not Tri-Ace.

Severance said:
superbaboonfacex said:

yeah its made by Tri-Ace not Tri-Ace.

perfect response :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The main character has the same voice acter as Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia!!!!! The voice of that girl sounded alot like Colette's voice as well. What she was saying sounded like something Colette would say too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hype as been reduced significantly.

Around the Network

that guys logic is crap "if its pretty , who cares if its real or not"
i already hate him

g-value said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The main character has the same voice acter as Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia!!!!! The voice of that girl sounded alot like Colette's voice as well. What she was saying sounded like something Colette would say too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hype as been reduced significantly.

I knew his voice sounded familiar, I just couldnt put my finger on it..... but you dont have to be so dramatic though

Hype -

The music & environments are very dull

but I will still buy this, I have been starved of JRPG's for three years, I am not passing up on any of them now. (except SO4 & Last Rebellion).

Whats up with the map thingy? is it a minigame or do I move around like that?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain said:
g-value said:

I knew his voice sounded familiar, I just couldnt put my finger on it..... but you dont have to be so dramatic though

Do you understand how much I HATE Colette and Lloyd? I don't want to deal with them EVER again in any way, shape or form. What that girl was saying sounding very much like something Colette would say certainly doesn't help either. I'm still getting the game though, don't worry. Thank god I can switch to the Japanese voices :)

g-value said:
Xxain said:
g-value said:

Do you understand how much I HATE Colette and Lloyd? I don't want to deal with them EVER again in any way, shape or form. What that girl was saying sounding very much like something Colette would say certainly doesn't help either. I'm still getting the game though, don't worry. Thank god I can switch to the Japanese voices :)

I wasnt worrying about anything, just the fact i can stop listening to Zeph because I know who is...it was buggin me