By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2 : 360 first look and 360 screenshots.

DaColdFlash said:
lepermessiah said:
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/02/10/new-crysis-2-ps3-scans-best-looking-console-game-ever/

HUH? Ps3 was the first version shown in february.

Don't worry. Selnor is confused. He thinks PC Screenshots with graphics that will probably eat more then 4GB Ram are from XBox 360.

Our lovely Raz from this very site. ( Hes a great poster ). Has shown us Crytek saying to PC/PS3 media that the 360 version was being demoed and shown. You all carped on when I said the screens for Alan Wake 2 years ago were 360. Called me dillusional and a liar. Then E309 Remedy confirmed that any screens for 4 years were all 360. LOL. De JA Vu.

Around the Network
selnor said:
lepermessiah said:
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/02/10/new-crysis-2-ps3-scans-best-looking-console-game-ever/

Thats not the PS3 version. It's already been shown in these forums that the 360 version has been used to show PS3 and PC media. Why, I dont know. But no PC media has even seen the Crysis 2 on PC. And you would have thought so.

Selnor, are freaking kidding? lol read the article.

lepermessiah said:
its the PS3 version, its from the PS3 magazine, LMAo, I suggest you read please. Also, crytek have stated it will run identical on both with the PS3 runnign a little better, Crysis is very physics heavy.

I suggets you read Cryteks comments about any footage shown for Crysis 2. LOL. Raz would you please provide this man with Cryteks comments via links. Thanks.

We have already had this conversation which you obviously missed in another thread.

selnor said:
DaColdFlash said:
lepermessiah said:

Don't worry. Selnor is confused. He thinks PC Screenshots with graphics that will probably eat more then 4GB Ram are from XBox 360.

Our lovely Raz from this very site. ( Hes a great poster ). Has shown us Crytek saying to PC/PS3 media that the 360 version was being demoed and shown. You all carped on when I said the screens for Alan Wake 2 years ago were 360. Called me dillusional and a liar. Then E309 Remedy confirmed that any screens for 4 years were all 360. LOL. De JA Vu.

raz? A great poster? HUH, he is the biggest 360 troll on this site, he even posted an article showing PS3 version of FF13 was better on PS3, then argued the opposite, LMAO. please. thats from the OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE. Raz, the guy who argues 360 will leap frog ps3, without any shred of evidence or facts, going against what even developers say. dude has zero credibility.

lepermessiah said:
Chances are those are PC pics like they do with many games and paste them into the Ps3 and 360 sites. its called marketing.

Hmm. . . lepermessiah? You sound a lot like masterofpuppetz that was in another thread complaining about Selnor's Crysis screenshots. I wonder if your buddies damageinc or thethingthatshouldnotbe will show up? You should have picked a longer album, there's only 8 songs on Master of Puppets to choose account names from.

OT: Dayum, if those are confirmed console shots, dayum! If not, too bad. Hope it's a fun game, amazing graphics mean nothing to me without the good gameplay.

Around the Network

This was just last month from the PS3, sorry, Raz as usual was talking out of his butt.

Boutros said:
selnor said:
lepermessiah said:

Thats not the PS3 version. It's already been shown in these forums that the 360 version has been used to show PS3 and PC media. Why, I dont know. But no PC media has even seen the Crysis 2 on PC. And you would have thought so.

Selnor, are freaking kidding? lol read the article.

Raz provided multiple links from Crytek confiming just that. Or do you think 100% of the internet has gone crazy calling them 360 shots on the forums for no reason.

U think hes a great poster because he;s a 360 troll. Guy lies nad makes up Bs more then anyone else here.

Great looking game. VERY good looking...

But how do we know these are 360 shots... And not PC or PS3 shots?

lepermessiah said:
This was just last month from the PS3, sorry, Raz as usual was talking out of his butt.

What with proof. LOL, you realise Raz has seen this and Rage in motion right? For real. And guess what the 360 version the only one being shown. Dont create an agenda for yourself.